discount on 1 day ticket

Pamela M

DIS Veteran
Anybody know where to get a discount on 1 day tickets? All the places I've looked LMT, my corporate discount all are on 2 days or more. :(

What is your trip day? One day discounts are rare and hard to find. The only one I know of that is offered consistently is through CHOC Walk for participants. The Walk this year is in August.

What is your trip day? One day discounts are rare and hard to find. The only one I know of that is offered consistently is through CHOC Walk for participants. The Walk this year is in August.
Asking for a friend - he's going the end of June. I'm possibly looking at a one day in August ( going to the Haunted Mansion event on Thursday Friday ( so Friday park admission).

Maybe a charity auction? I know a local fundraiser that auctioned off tickets and the park hoppers only sold for $100...quite a good discount but not upgradeable

But typically no discounts.

I have never seen discounts on 1 day tickets.... all the legit brokers sell 2 or more day tickets (that I know of).

Your best bet is if you have a Target Red card or a Sam's Club membership (or something similar) that will let you buy discounted Disney gift cards (e.g. if you buy Disney gift cards with a Target Red card you get a 5% discount) then use those to buy the one day ticket from Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter