• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

discount on meals, etc............

disney queen

DIS Veteran
in order to be eligible for the DVC discount at some of the restaurants, etc. do you have to be visiting using points? or can it be a paid visit? thanks for the info. not much longer now!:p

As far as I know the DVC discounts are for members and regardless of whether you're staying at DVC or not. The only exception I can think of would be the 10% discount on the passes. I'd print out the list from the website and take it with you along with your member card. Many times the locations aren't aware of the situation.

the www.disneyvacationclub.com website, under the members only section will list all the special discounts that are available. This list does change throughout the year, so check back frequently if you plan to take multiple vacations throughout the year. If you aren't aware of the information to sign into this website (passwords) call MS and they will be happy to help you out.

no, you do not need to be staying on points to get the discount at the restaurants that offer it. I have just showed my dvc member card, when I am there paying cash for my stay!

Laura :)

24 days til WDW!!! yipeeeeeeeeee :) :) :)

I'd also drop by the fron desk of one of the DVC resorts and ask for the discount list as well, there are sometimes some differencesf and updated info. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter