Discount Tickets Linked to MDE?

JayMass

Dis Dad #871 Disney Deadhead
If I buy tickets through a discount website (Tripster, ParkSavers, etc.) can I link them to MDE? I'm worried I will have to print something out and take it to a ticket window on my first day. The discount sites will save me about $100 for a three day trip with a family of four.

If I buy tickets through a discount website (Tripster, ParkSavers, etc.) can I link them to MDE? I'm worried I will have to print something out and take it to a ticket window on my first day. The discount sites will save me about $100 for a three day trip with a family of four.
All tickets sold through discounters are actual Disney tickets and link to your MDX account.

If you have MBs also linked to your account Profiles, no need to do anything else to enter a park.

Thanks for the help.

On Tripster it says this at the bottom:
"Ticket Info: Simply present your printed ticket and matching photo ID at any Will Call window in any park to receive your tickets for entry. Tickets purchased with us are officially authorized by Walt Disney World Resort."

Once I purchase them, how do I link them on MDX?

Thanks for the help.

On Tripster it says this at the bottom:
"Ticket Info: Simply present your printed ticket and matching photo ID at any Will Call window in any park to receive your tickets for entry. Tickets purchased with us are officially authorized by Walt Disney World Resort."

Once I purchase them, how do I link them on MDX?
Add them to your Profiles in your MDX account.

If you have MBs you don’t need to go to Will Call.

There should be some sort of ticket ID number on the information you get from the seller. I only use ParkSavers and Undercover Tourist so I'm not sure where it will be located. Just plug that number into your MDX account. It has to be a certain number of numbers/letters. If it doesn't work, you will have to get in touch with the people you bought them from and get the confirmation # from them, they should have it.

As a PP had mentioned, if you don't have magic bands you have to get a hard-card ticket in order to tap in at the parks/use fastpasses. That's when you'd need to go to Guest Services with a printout of your ticket confirmation.

But if you have MB's or plan to buy them before you go into a park, you can just add the ticket # to MDE. Doing that will link it to your MB and then you can use your MB to tap into the parks and use FP.

Thanks everyone! I already have magic bands from last year's trip (as well as a bands from many previous trips). I have successfully linked the tickets I bought from ParkSavers and saved $116 compared to the Disney website on 3 day park hoppers for my fam of 4. I used the ticket calculator from Touring Plans (which is was well worth the $16 membership fee!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter