Discount Tix for DC?

LisaRex

Mouseketeer
Hey! I've already booked tickets for Discovery Cove for 8/16, however $199/person is quite steep.

Has anyone seen discount coupons anywhere for this? Even $10 would be something!

Thanks, Lisa

The only discounts that I know of are for Sea World AP holders. With the popularity and the limited amount of guests for DC, I think that discounts would be few and far between.

..... when we were in SW in April, I picked up a card re DC that says - Receive a special rate for DC with today's SW admission, for more info and resv visit the DC Resv counter at SW.
I didn't investigate further as we'd already been to DC - but it would be nice to know what the rate and the conditions were.

If you intend going to Sea World as well, then you probably save more by going to DC and having the free pass for Sea World than by going to Sea World first and then getting discount DC admission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!