Discount

irish38

Earning My Ears
Booked for OKW from 9/22-10/1. Want to get dining plan and park hopper passes for the whole trip. Is Disney offering any discounts for club members?

I have a friend that booked at The French Quarter for the same dates with Park Hopper passes for everyday and dining plan for $700 an adult for 10 days. This is incredible!!

I may just buy annual passes seeing we will be back in Disney at least 1 or 2 times in the year following our trip. I know we can get $100 discount per annual pass.

I've got 2 adults and 3 kids.

Anyone know of any deals out there we would be able to take advantage of?

You can buy the dining plan for your trip, and each occupant will need it for all days of the trip. There are no discounts on MYW tickets, but I do think the APs are a great discount. If you go only once a year, you can try to skew that by a week the second year and get two trips on one AP. We usually buy an AP, take 3 trips in a calander year, and then wait a year before activating new ones. Seems to save us the most.

The DVC version of the dining plan is $37.99 per night per adult and $10.99 per child ages 3 to 9. There are no discounts.

Wow -- I would like to know how your friends got that rate as checking it just a few minutes ago it came to over $1000 per person. Are you sure the PHP's were included in the price?

There is no discount for the Dining Plan. However, if you don't get the dining plan there are many restaurants that give 10-20% discounts to DVC members. The only discounted tickets are AP's or Premium AP's. If you plan on going back in less than a year. The AP's are the one you want. We've made 4 trips on ours. We probably saved double what we paid.

Our friends booked it before the special hit the main stream. They did it as soon as Chase offered it to the Disney credit card holders. I told them it was a phenomenal deal.

calypso*a*go-go said:
Wow -- I would like to know how your friends got that rate as checking it just a few minutes ago it came to over $1000 per person. Are you sure the PHP's were included in the price?

Remember that there is free dining that week to those staying in the resorts.

DVC members are not offered free dining. Free dining is only for those paying full price for rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter