Discounted tickets

hoosierfan

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at OKW in July and are trying to find the best price for Park Hopper Plus tickets. We are members of DVC and also MKC. Which provides a greater discount? I also noticed a category for discount tickets linked to this page. Are those discounts better or worse for these type tickets? Your help is appreciated. Thanks

There is no DVC discount on Hopper passes- only on UMP (10%).

Here is a link to <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/tickets.htm">WDW ticket prices</a> here at DIS.

We just purchased tickets through the DreamRes link you are referring to. Saved a significant amount of $$$. The only thing that has me a little leary is that after I made the purchase, the confirmation stated that you have to call for delivery of the tickets to my room and not have them left at the front desk. Has anyone ever used this sevice before and had experience with this???? I guess I'm just a little jittery with good deals (is there some sales rep waiting in the wings??):confused: :confused:

RobnRud,

We used the service the last trip in April. There is absolutely no sales pressure (timeshare) involved. We actually drove to their office to pick up our tickets on the way in. They do not want to be responsible for leaveing several hundred dollars worth of tickets in the lobby for someone who hasn't checked in. For us it was easier to stop by and pick them up than to wait at the hotel. I have seen others post that their tickets were delivered with no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter