Discounts for 2020? Not yet!

Bildmouse

<font color=teal>Where does the time go!<br><font
:( Called today to check on discounts and the only thing currently available is AAA. Garden room rate was $188 but agent stated that she was sure better discounts would be available.

And I thought that I booked to far in advance for a cruise in 2003. Just joking, I know you meant 2002.

Thank you for posting. You saved me a call this week. I have reservations for Feb 2002. I have the HRH AAA rate of $188.00. I might change to Portofino once I see if I can Entertainment rates. WE stayed at the Portofino the last 2 years and loved it. I thought it would be nice to try HRH but now the kids are giving me a hard time saying they want to stay at the Portofino again. They love Sals Market Deli Pizza. Go figure. I thought I was doing a fun thing. Moms never win.
Patti
PS Are seasonal passes still available? I only see prices for the annual pass. Are renewals cheaper? We were able to umbrella 2 trips under our last one. We may have to opt for the 14 day ticket as I am unsure if we are going next year.
Thanks again. I love this board. I don't post much but I read all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter