Discounts for 2020

zipuzee

DIS Veteran
I read in a FB group that discounts at WDW for 2020 would probably be nonexistent with the opening of Star Wars later this year. While I'm sure this was one person's opinion, I was curious if anyone else had heard any rumors, etc., about discounts going forward. We're looking to do a trip next February or March, if we can get a decent discount.

If they do release discounts for Feb, they will probably come out at the end of September or beginning of October as in years past. But as to what discounts or if at all...it’s all speculation at this point.

Rampant speculation in the part of people who know absolutely 0 about what Disney is going to do. (What everyone & their brother seems to be forgetting about SWGE at WDW- it’s not the only one this time. Exact same thing will be at Disneyland, months before WDW at that.)

If your trip depends on a discount you’re just gonna have to kick back and watch for now, we don’t even have early fall discounts yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter