Discounts for July 2018?

As others have confirmed, prices did go up recently. I have a pool view at POR which I booked at $274 -30%off military rate. Early June 9 nights. That room is now $280. I've been checking to switch to a garden view to no luck. That has gone up $6 too.

With the recent news of resort overnight parking fee, my instinct is telling me that the next promotion will be released soon after Mar 21....

Fingers crossed :teacher::teacher::teacher:

I just changed my December bounceback to 7/2 to 7/6. I was surprised with the availibility at the resorts I checked. I would have thought that July 4th and Toy Story would have made it a problem, but I was able to painlessly change to a garden view at POFQ, $813 for 4 nights.

I just changed my December bounceback to 7/2 to 7/6. I was surprised with the availibility at the resorts I checked. I would have thought that July 4th and Toy Story would have made it a problem, but I was able to painlessly change to a garden view at POFQ, $813 for 4 nights.

I know it's so weird! The dining reservations are the same way. I can look at July 5th and there's still Cinderella's Royal Table, Be Our Guest, Sci-Fi, Tusker House, Ohana, 1900 PF, Akershus.

When we usually go all of this stuff is GONE!

We have to do a summer trip this time so we are going July 4th to 10th.

We already have a great group room rate at CSR, I just like to keep track of the other discounts, just in case!

I was surprised, I was expecting, we don't have that, nope not that either. It literally took him like 2 minutes to tell me what they had and then change it. I definitely did the survey after that experience. Quickiest I've ever got something done over the phone with Disney. party:

From what I see so far (I'm looking at our dates: 07/13 - 07/19):
POP - no discounts available, only preferred rooms available at rack rate
POR - looks like 10% off room, no std and no pref available

Thanks for the heads up - surprised at so much availabe the week of July 4th. NOt surprised that the discounts came out the day the parking changed, but at least my modifiying still left me with the same confirmation number.

Only a 15% discount on Deluxes - hopefully a better AP or FL rate comes out.

bummer we couldn't get a discount on our WL stay for 7/25-7/28

At least we booked before the news of Toy Story Land so we actually are paying less than the Ft Wilderness Cabins!

Thanks for the heads up - surprised at so much availabe the week of July 4th. NOt surprised that the discounts came out the day the parking changed, but at least my modifiying still left me with the same confirmation number.

Only a 15% discount on Deluxes - hopefully a better AP or FL rate comes out.
Ditto on AP and FL! Can you modify online to get the discount or do you have to call?

We also didn't have any discounts available for our 7/23-7/28 BC stay, but did save quite a bit on our 7/21-7/23 AKL reservation. So, a halfway successful morning :banana:

Also hoping for a good AP rate out soon!

The week of July 2nd may have availability for discounts, but the second week of July is looking awful for discounts. I already have a bounceback, which I am keeping. Why would the second week be so much more booked up than the week of 4th of July?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter