Discounts with temporary DVC card

marlouwrig

Mouseketeer
Called last night and paid final balance on my credit card for BCV 175 pts. Yippeee!!!!

We are off to WDW next week staying in DD hotel. How long does it usually take for permanent membership cards to come through? Will we be able to use the temporary cards which we received with our welcome pack for any discounts at all?

I know it won't apply for park passes but these are all bought and paid for anyway.

Hi Mary,

I can't remember to be honest how long the permanent membership card took to come and I don't know about onsite, but I used the temporary membership card in our local Disney Store without any problems, so I would imagine that you'd be fine.

Have an excellent trip and congratulations on your DVC purchase :)

Thanks Jo.

I think we might go and have a teensy weensy look at BC while we are there to acclimatise ourselves for next year.

I'm glad it all paid for now - too late for DH to have second (or even third) thoughts. He'll just have to lay back and enjoy it now!!

Mary

We joined in late June and as by chance recieved our permanent cards today. - Looking forward to 2 weeks at BCV next October
Regards
Macca

We got our cards very promptly, but that was way back when - I don't know how long it'll take you to get your cards these days (there was only one DVC resort when we joined, so I'd imagine there weren't that many folk needing cards!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter