Discounts

brandijo5

LSU Tiger Stadium - No Place Like It!!!!!!!!!
Being that the parks are obviously losing money due to the "buy 4 and get 3 free" deal that just came out, does Disney ever put adventure vacations on discount? I'd have to imagine if they are hurting in Orlando, they are hurting everywhere.

I bet they will cancel trips before lowering the price too much. Currently if there aren't enough people, they cancel tours and try to condense to fewer trip dates. You'll probably see that happen before they lower prices too much. But they have offered small discounts, around 10% on limited tours, in the past.

My fear is that they will cancel my trip. With the economy in the situation it is at, I think many more tours will be cancelled in the future.

I hate that they have so many options and then cancel them. It would be better to have fewer options and then open up spots if necessary. I understand the logistics of booking the hotels and everything, but why can't they have those all booked and just not published until the first dates are full.

If I had known what I know now, I don't think I would have booked at all. I feel very nervous about booking my airfare and planning my holidays around something that might not happen!

Last time I checked (a couple of weeks ago) we were still the only family booked on our trip. 3 days a week might be too many!

I also haven't received my brochure although I asked August 1 and a few times afterwards.

Boo hoo.

PS I did cancel my pre stay and book myself into a different hotel. That alone saved me about $800 CAD for one night!

How do you find out how many people are booked on your trip? I too am a little nervous and haven't booked our June airfare yet.

If you call the ABD reservations number, they will tell you how many people have booked your trip. They will also tell you how many children are booked and their age ranges. My trip is in June too and I"m waiting to book the flight. After the first of the year I plan to call and see how many other people have booked. We're taking Australia trip and the airfare is so high, I'm afraid it will scare people away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter