Discounts?

Jo2019

Mouseketeer
Any "hidden" discounts from Disney for Canadian customers? Someone mentioned this but I do not believe them lol.

Any "hidden" discounts from Disney for Canadian customers? Someone mentioned this but I do not believe them lol.
Nothing current but what often happens on occasion is that we will have different start & end dates for the same promos that show on the US website. Not much hope for discounts like we've seen in the past thanks to Star Wars.

I took a screenshot of This today but when I click on it stitch shows up and when I click on view all offers it’s not there. I remember the last cdn resident offer expired sometime in March. Maybe this is a sign of something to come!? Or more likely, a product of their poor IT?

Attachments

• 1840EB88-ED13-4149-AAB3-A327CD5FF317.png
    1840EB88-ED13-4149-AAB3-A327CD5FF317.png
    164.6 KB · Views: 24
I took a screenshot of This today but when I click on it stitch shows up and when I click on view all offers it’s not there. I remember the last cdn resident offer expired sometime in March. Maybe this is a sign of something to come!? Or more likely, a product of their poor IT?

That ticket "offer" has been there ever since the actual offer expired. It always goes to a Stitch page. I'm assuming IT simply can't be bothered to take it down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!