Discovering Another Mad Dash (Oct 14): Heading Home and Finally finishing this TR #1523 (05/03)

That is a BIG-*** plane!! (<-- I did the stars myself, but you get it. :upsidedow ). I get it's going a whole lot further, but I'm used to a 737 for my hops down to Florida! That bird there with four engines, double-decker windows.....WOW. Are they any roomier inside, or are the seats just as cramped?!

Well, thanks for taking us all along on this journey of yours! It was great to follow along. LOVE all your photos, as usual. You have a talent there.

And yes, I do think it would be great to meet up in Cali one day!! Hey, we can dream! pixiedust:

Nice of them to not charge you.

The wine wafers sound interesting.

Nice stuff you came home with.

Thanks for sharing your trip.

I'm bumping this because I want to read your california coast and san fran sections. We are planning a callie trip next spring and I have some research to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter