Discovery Cove 2014 Roll Call

Portugal.....there is an area of loungers just at the entrance to the Grand Reef :thumbsup2 . You can see it here in one of my photos....I am standing outside our cabana, which is along side the snorkelling area. The loungers and umbrellas are at the mouth of the reef, to the right of the pic:

Is ultimate pkg the same as discovery pkg? :confused3

Yes....the "Discovery" package is the largest package, and includes the DVD of your dolphin swim. They must have renamed it from the "ultimate" package since our last visit.

The "Adventure" package would be the next package down, which does not include the dolphin swim DVD.

Thx, Gina. They need to put you on the payroll....you're so knowledgeable! I appreciate you responding so quickly. :)

I will be taking my mum to Florida for her 50th birthday. She has been to Orlando many times but has never visited DC.

I went last year & couldn't wait to tell her all about it once I was back.

We will be visiting DC on Wednesday 24th September 2014.

I know it will be such a special day for her.

I will be taking my mum to Florida for her 50th birthday. She has been to Orlando many times but has never visited DC.

I went last year & couldn't wait to tell her all about it once I was back.

We will be visiting DC on Wednesday 24th September 2014.

I know it will be such a special day for her.

Added :thumbsup2 .

We are going for our first time to DC on the 3rd May, for my husbands 50th birthday :yay:

We are really looking forward to the dolphin swim and also visiting SW, AQ and BG :thumbsup2

Thanks for all the advice and photos on this thread too :goodvibes

Bev :)

We are going for our first time to DC on the 3rd May, for my husbands 50th birthday :yay:

We are really looking forward to the dolphin swim and also visiting SW, AQ and BG :thumbsup2

Thanks for all the advice and photos on this thread too :goodvibes

Bev :)

Added :thumbsup2 . What a great place to celebrate a birthday!

Just booked my family for Memorial Day 5/26. Because Discovery Cove limits the number of guests I figure its our best bet at a NON overcrowded park for the day. This will be out 3rd visit in 3 yrs. My favorite vacation day :) Cant wait !!

Just booked my family for Memorial Day 5/26. Because Discovery Cove limits the number of guests I figure its our best bet at a NON overcrowded park for the day. This will be out 3rd visit in 3 yrs. My favorite vacation day :) Cant wait !!

Well it's not me actually, but I booked DC for my two daughters and oldest one's bf May 18th. This trip is a graduation present for her (we are doing Universal for 3 days but she doesn't know yet about DC, I am surprising her). She is going to flip! :cheer2:

Well it's not me actually, but I booked DC for my two daughters and oldest one's bf May 18th. This trip is a graduation present for her (we are doing Universal for 3 days but she doesn't know yet about DC, I am surprising her). She is going to flip! :cheer2:

Added :thumbsup2 . What an awesome birthday gift!

We are planning for August 24. It will be the 2nd time for my husband and I and first time for the kids (ages 7 and 9)! It was 10+ years since we were there. I know a lot has changed!

I am guessing this has been answered (just started reading posts), but how much is the photo package?

We are planning for August 24. It will be the 2nd time for my husband and I and first time for the kids (ages 7 and 9)! It was 10+ years since we were there. I know a lot has changed!

I am guessing this has been answered (just started reading posts), but how much is the photo package?

Our visit is the day after yours :goodvibes .

You can check out this thread for info on the photo packages:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3235966

Would have been neat to be the same day! Thanks also for all the info you have posted! I have been reading all the different info. Parking, dining, pictures! All the things I need to purchase!

So I think we have decided on 17th August (cant wait). I am in England so have a few options of who I can book through. Discovery Cove direct works out at about £450 on US site (£480 on UK site which is a little disappointing) while Expedia with Quidco cashback (not sure you have that in US but very popular over here) is around £405. So a saving of £45. However, I would be going to Busch Gardens first, I know this is ok but just wondered what you have to do at BG to exchange your tickets. Last time I had vouchers for a park was Universal and it was a nightmare. Queued 90 minutes in 90 degree heat and swore I would never do it again.

£45 a decent saving and could go towards the dine all day! But cant face queuing for ages especially as my son will be eager to get on the roller coasters, me, not so much:rotfl2:

Last year we booked direct as it was the cheapest. This year for same period its $30 a head more expensive.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter