Discovery Cove 2014 Roll Call

Me and my mum are doing discovery cove on September 17th. This will be my third time and her second! I'm thinking of trying seaventure this time, has anyone done it?

My family and I went to Discovery Cove today. It was a bit chilly for some parts of the day, but it really was a great place to spend the day. I still have some mixed feelings about the dolphin interaction but everything else around the park didn't disappoint. Using the pass for a couple of days at Sea World and the upgrade for Bush Gardens made the price a little easier to swallow as well.

This will probably be a "one and done" luxury splurge but I've been thinking about it since Discovery Cove was built and finally found the right trip to do it.

On to the Universal parks tomorrow morning!

Put us down for Friday June 6th. Was originally planning on Saturday the 7th but prices jumped since last week $30 per person. So I planned for Friday saved $90 to help pay for our cabana and photo package and whatever else I ordered. LOL

Put us down for Friday June 6th. Was originally planning on Saturday the 7th but prices jumped since last week $30 per person. So I planned for Friday saved $90 to help pay for our cabana and photo package and whatever else I ordered. LOL

Added! :thumbsup2

This was a quote I had copied from a trip advisor review. I think it was from a while ago so if anyone has updated info on any discounts that would be great! If I get some free time I will try to call Seaworld and check with them.

"FYI - I found out when I went to Discovery Cove the next day that I could have booked the VIP tour AND the luau for a $100 if I had called and said that I was visiting Discovery Cove at the time I paid for the tour -- wish they would mention that on-line as it gave you the $46 luau for free. Or by mentioning the Discovery Cove part you can do the VIP tour for only $75."

Hmmmmm....interesting! The Luau has been gone for some time now, so I wonder if they have also discontinued the tour discount? Either way, I will be interested to hear what SeaWorld says if you decide to call and ask. Be sure to post back and updated us! :thumbsup2

Sorry it took so long. I did call SeaWorld to ask about these discounts. She told me at this time there is no discount with DC package, but to always call and check because they do not list them on internet. They only tell you when you call and ask. So I guess if you are thinking about doing an "extra" tour call shortly before you go and ask if they are running any specials with your Discovery Cove purchase. :)

Sorry it took so long. I did call SeaWorld to ask about these discounts. She told me at this time there is no discount with DC package, but to always call and check because they do not list them on internet. They only tell you when you call and ask. So I guess if you are thinking about doing an "extra" tour call shortly before you go and ask if they are running any specials with your Discovery Cove purchase. :)

Good to know :thumbsup2 . Thanks for the update....much appreciated! :)

Hi Gina, my 22 yr old dd and me are going May 7th and doing the dolphin encounter. First time, can't wait. Thanks for all the great info!!

Hi,

Please add us! My family will be there for the first time on June 17th. We just booked the Elite package for the four of us - ouch!

Hi,

Please add us! My family will be there for the first time on June 17th. We just booked the Elite package for the four of us - ouch!

Added :thumbsup2 .

You will love the Elite package add-on. Its a wonderful splurge!!! So nice having a cabana, plus your photo package all paid for before you arrive. All the other extras are just a happy bonus :) .

My family will be there for the second time on July 16th. Last time was in 2008 when the kids were 1 1/2 and 4, it was magical! The kids got a special dolphin interaction. The pictures I have from that is really precious to me! This time me & my daugther gonna do the SeaVenture. She will be 10 in two weeks and i'm gonna give it to her as a birthday present.

My family will be there for the second time on July 16th. Last time was in 2008 when the kids were 1 1/2 and 4, it was magical! The kids got a special dolphin interaction. The pictures I have from that is really precious to me! This time me & my daugther gonna do the SeaVenture. She will be 10 in two weeks and i'm gonna give it to her as a birthday present.

Added :thumbsup2 .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!