Discovery Cove 2014 Roll Call

We are officially there - Discovery Cove on 8/4!

This will me my and DD12's first real vacation with just the two of us. Both of us have always wanted to swim with dolphins, so this will be so special! Can't wait!!!

8/1-arrive, hotel/International Drive night
8/2-Conjure Comic & Gaming Convention
8/3-Sea World
8/4-Discovery Cove
8/5-Aquatica
8/6-IOA
8/7-Home

We are officially there - Discovery Cove on 8/4!

This will me my and DD12's first real vacation with just the two of us. Both of us have always wanted to swim with dolphins, so this will be so special! Can't wait!!!

8/1-arrive, hotel/International Drive night
8/2-Conjure Comic & Gaming Convention
8/3-Sea World
8/4-Discovery Cove
8/5-Aquatica
8/6-IOA
8/7-Home

Added :thumbsup2 .

DH and I are going to Discovery Cove on July 17. :banana:

We are doing the dolphin swim and elite package, and got the parking pass for SW and AQ.

We'll be in Orlando for a family event July 12-13 and decided to stay the week, but didn't want to go to WDW because of the heat (and our last horrible experience with FP+/magicbands). We've been really wanting to go to DC since it opened, but we're usually in Florida when it's too chilly (I'm a weather wimp), so decided this July trip would be a good time to try it out. I'm totally psyched for the dolphin swim!

I know next to nothing about SW and AQ, so off to do some research.... :goodvibes

March 18th for us with 20 of us Canadians going the same day!!

I have started a 2015 roll call thread, just for you my friend! I hope to add my own name to that list for May 2015 once our plans get finalized for the next trip (sometime after our August extravaganza).

And thanks for all your trip reports/reviews and pictures. We've found them very helpful for planning. :)

Aw, that is so sweet! You made my day :) .

We are going to be there September 4th :) In Orlando from Aug 27th to Sept 6th, so hopefully Mother Nature cooperates. We have kept our parks itinerary fairly flexible so as long as there is availability, I guess there is always the option to change dates if the forecast looks less than favorable for that day. My DGD will only be 5 at the time of our trip (so can't participate in the Dolphin Swim) and we debated long and hard as to whether we would even 'bother' with DC at all, but when pricing out SW and BG alone, it really wasn't much of a price difference to include DC as part of our vacation with the upgrade to include all three plus Aquatica. When we contacted Dc as to whether there was any option for her to participate in any type of dolphin interaction, they assured us that although there was no 'program' for her age group, she would be allowed to pose for a pic at the end of the swim (and may be able to sneak in a quick 'touch') with other members of our traveling party who are doing the dolphin swim that day. Either way I know she will have a fantastic time and I can't wait :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!