• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discovery Cove and Cancellations

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
We have our day booked for last weekend of February and we bought it as a package with Seaworld tickets. I understand if we book before 30 days out we get full credit. Has anyone had to cancel a package like this and do you get it all back? We are nervous that we will get sick right before our trip and then lose out on all the money spent for the package. Thank you for your help.

My understanding is 100% full refund if canceling 31 days or more in advance. You can move the date once INSIDE the 30 day window right up to 48 hours prior to your visit and postpone your visit up to a year out, I think (check to make sure it's a year), so as long as you still plan on going sometime, you won't lose the value.

But if you want a 100% refund (vs a credit) and you're 30 days or less from visiting, you'll have to either buy travel insurance or hope they make a one time exception for illness with medical/doctor proof. Which is entirely possible these days.

We have our day booked for last weekend of February and we bought it as a package with Seaworld tickets. I understand if we book before 30 days out we get full credit. Has anyone had to cancel a package like this and do you get it all back? We are nervous that we will get sick right before our trip and then lose out on all the money spent for the package. Thank you for your help.
thank you- I realize I had a typo in my post. I meant to say cancel before 30 days out

I had to cancel our March 2021 trip - thanks covid! And they were wonderful. 100% refund. I did a last minute booking for Christmas and it was a dicey time. I booked with confidence but luckily was able to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter