Discovery Cove - Black Friday Sale

luvsvacations

DIS Veteran
Does DC have a black friday sale every year. I am sure one year I was able to get tickets for $30 off. Not sure if it is a yearly sale - or just that year. Thanks

AAA is having a decent discount right now for dates through December, if you have and dates work.

Thanks but I am looking at April. But will start to look at AAA was not aware they even sold Discovery Cove.

Thanks but I am looking at April. But will start to look at AAA was not aware they even sold Discovery Cove.

Yes I have bought through them for years. They even booked it for me a few times. Only once I booked via a special at Discovery Cove, Dec 2014 we got NON-Dolphin for $99, so whole family went.

The cheapest I have found is Undercover Tourist. Our AAA was $40 more. The UT ticket price includes tax.

WOW, because right now I can save $60 per person on NON-Dolphin and $112 on Dolphin Swim, for dates I am looking in November.

Thanks. I was just going to ask how you find AAA pricing. I could not find it under AAA

It is on the website for me. You have to be logged in.

The past couple of years they've had a variety of Blue Friday things. BOGO meal plan, different experiences discounted, Discovery Cove discounts.

I was just looking for first week in Feb. for Seaworld, then saw the sale. For $108 I can get discovery cove and seaworld! Even if its too cold to swim at DC, it's still worth it to go look at the animals and have breakfast and lunch. I think I'm seeing that right?? That's on UT sight.

I was just looking for first week in Feb. for Seaworld, then saw the sale. For $108 I can get discovery cove and seaworld! Even if its too cold to swim at DC, it's still worth it to go look at the animals and have breakfast and lunch. I think I'm seeing that right?? That's on UT sight.
I just bought ours from UT for super bowl Sunday, Feb 6 for $112, so I am so excited to have saved so much. We had 13 tickets to buy for our group.

It won't be too cold to swim! All the waters are heated. We went in March and it was 55 degrees the morning we were there. I wore a full wet suit but my son who is hot natured didn't wear one at all.

Does anyone know if UT has the same reschedule policy (if needed)?
When I purchased policy was you can cancel for refund up to 30 days out. I did not note anything about rescheduling.
These terms are better than some of the other DC discounters who specify no refunds.

When I purchased policy was you can cancel for refund up to 30 days out. I did not note anything about rescheduling.
These terms are better than some of the other DC discounters who specify no refunds.

Thanks. If I book directly with DC they allow 1 rebooking at no charge even if you are within the 30 days. (Like if you needed to cancel or rebook your trip at the last minute.) I have a message into UT to find out if they allow the same. UT saves me about $60 but I do feel better with the option to rebook in this crazy world we are currently living in.

To update, we ended up booking the black Friday deal with UT. It ended up saving us $170 (across 4 tickets) vs DC. Through chat they said rescheduling shouldn’t be an issue - and hopefully we don’t need to anyway. Black Friday deal ends the 26th I think.

These are some amazing discounts! Most of these prices are less than we paid for our first visit in 2006!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter