Discovery Cove Cabana Question

Captainkidd76

DIS Veteran
Sounds silly, but one of my favorite memories from our 1st time at DC was lying on one of the many hammocks along the beach in between 2 palm trees, just relaxing. Thinking about getting a cabana in July. Do any cabanas come with hammocks, or are their hammockls near the cabanas?

Hi we did Discovery Cove with a cabana the summer of 2017 and loved it. In fact we are doing another one this summer. It is a perfect park to do one because you are not running around trying to get on rides. Our cabana near the bird aviary had a hammock with it. From what I could see the others did too. I am not sure about hammocks near the cabanas. Enjoy!

I can't say enough great things about the Cabanas at DC. We will never go there without hiring one after getting one on our last trip.
The one we hired which was near the bird aviary did have a hammock, I imagine they all do. I'll upload some photos of our cabana.

This is the cabana area looking from inside the cabana to the entrance. You can see there is quite a bit of room with sand for kids to play.
IMG_4837.JPG
This is the view from the end of the cabana, we could see into the lazy river.
IMG_4838.JPG
Cabana, Nice lounger, chairs/table, fridge, fan etc lots of room
IMG_4839.JPG
Box of snacks that get replenished, so you don't have to keep going to get your own
IMG_4840.JPG
What can I say about this one??
IMG_4842.JPG
Hubby and DD relaxing in the Hammock
IMG_4843.JPG
Plaque out the front of your cabana
IMG_4848.JPG

We really liked the ones over near the aviary, they were a lot more secluded than the ones near the dolphin pools and so quiet.

Is the cabana assigned at checkin?
They are, but I called before we went and requested a certain one. I looked at the map online and knew which one we would prefer so asked if it could be listed as a preference and we got the one I requested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter