discovery cove deal???

Hi All,

We are spending 6 days in Orlando prior to a Disney Cruise and I was thinking of buying the DC with dolphin swim ticket to get Sea World & Aquatica 14 days incl. Its 2 adults and 2- 7 year olds...

ARe there any promo codes or ways to save som emoney on the tickets which total over 1000$

The dates would be any day Aug 26 - Sept 1 ( we leave for the cruise on Sept 1.

Thank you for your help!!
:confused3

ARe there any promo codes or ways to save som emoney on the tickets which total over 1000$

The dates would be any day Aug 26 - Sept 1

Not so far......though I sure wish there was :rolleyes1. Our dates are very similar to yours (August 23 - August 31). We would have loved to add on a DC day if the price was right, but so far....its just not in the budget (we went twice in 2012, so I feel badly even trying to justify current rates to DH :guilty:).

anyone know of any codes available for june of this year? family of three?

Not so far. DC has been pretty stingy with discounts for 2013. A sign of the times, I think, in the sense that the economy seems to be recovering a little more steadily.....so not as many special offers are needed to lure people in (same with the Disney parks.....no free dining for the end of August this year for the first time since something like 2005!!).

Don't forget, though, that with your full priced DC admission, you still get the 14 days unlimited access to both SeaWorld and Aquatica :thumbsup2 .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!