Discovery Cove - General Information

Good news everyone - as of August 20th, they have added back the 14 day unlimited access to SeaWorld & Aquatica. It is still set-up on the site as an "add-on" but at least it is unlimited access rather than being limited to just one visit per park.

I will be updating the main post this evening with the details and pricing.

we booked for this week. unsure of how hurricane florence will affect our weather the 14/15 of september, fingers crossed. just in town for a few days over the weekend, and didn't see the multi-park thing when we booked. anyone know if you can add it on to a reservation you already made?

we booked for this week. unsure of how hurricane florence will affect our weather the 14/15 of september, fingers crossed. just in town for a few days over the weekend, and didn't see the multi-park thing when we booked. anyone know if you can add it on to a reservation you already made?

You should be able to add it on by calling - 1-407-513-4600

Hi Everyone.....newbie here!!!
What's everyone's opinions on the upgrades? T
he day bed, cabanas, drink package & photo package?
Do you think that they are worth it?
Also, what are our options from getting from Disney (GF) to Discovery Cove?
Thanks in advance!!!!!

Hi Everyone.....newbie here!!!
What's everyone's opinions on the upgrades? T
he day bed, cabanas, drink package & photo package?
Do you think that they are worth it?
Also, what are our options from getting from Disney (GF) to Discovery Cove?
Thanks in advance!!!!!

Photo package.....if doing the dolphin swim, TOTALLY worth it.

Drink package: we've done it once and were underwhelmed. We won't do it again.

Cabanas: a wonderful splurge but totally not necessary. Especially if its your first visit, you'll probably quite likely hardly be in it.

We always Uber there and back from our timeshare resort. Then we can drink all we would like, and not have to worry about driving.

Just a heads up for anyone who is a SeaWorld Parks passholder: Discovery Cove is currently offering selected dates in October WITH THE DOLPHIN SWIM for $99 per person. Inventory is limited and it looks like only Wednesdays are part of the promotion (currently October 3, 10, 17 and 31 are all available). This price is apparently even better than the SW parks employee discount. If you're a passmember (or considering becoming one), this is an amazing deal.

Just a heads up for anyone who is a SeaWorld Parks passholder: Discovery Cove is currently offering selected dates in October WITH THE DOLPHIN SWIM for $99 per person. Inventory is limited and it looks like only Wednesdays are part of the promotion (currently October 3, 10, 17 and 31 are all available). This price is apparently even better than the SW parks employee discount. If you're a passmember (or considering becoming one), this is an amazing deal.

Thanks for the heads up on this fantastic deal! we booked Oct 3!! :cheer2: Couldn't pass this up!!

I'm waiting on work, but I'm hoping to book! Such an awesome deal

We booked one of the day beds for our DC day Oct. 3. I'll be sure to report back with our review!:thumbsup2

We booked one of the day beds for our DC day Oct. 3. I'll be sure to report back with our review!:thumbsup2

Patty, I was very unhappy with the day bed. We could not even stretch out on it, and ours was full sun until the sun passed to shade it. I also saw another party using one without a reservation. I complained, and did get a refund, but I would either book a cabana or nothing. They were dinky, and not roped off, no lockers, nothing better than I guess the chairs. We used the chairs after giving up our reservation, and as it was, rarely used even the chairs. We were in the water or eating the whole day. I would cancel if you can, and when you get there, see if worth. Many on our hot August day were not already taken. The cabanas, were.

Patty, I was very unhappy with the day bed. We could not even stretch out on it, and ours was full sun until the sun passed to shade it. I also saw another party using one without a reservation. I complained, and did get a refund, but I would either book a cabana or nothing. They were dinky, and not roped off, no lockers, nothing better than I guess the chairs. We used the chairs after giving up our reservation, and as it was, rarely used even the chairs. We were in the water or eating the whole day. I would cancel if you can, and when you get there, see if worth. Many on our hot August day were not already taken. The cabanas, were.

Thanks so much, Lynne!! I appreciate your telling me about your experience! They look nice but sounds like they aren't what they seem! I was picturing something that would be large enough for both of us and in the shade. I'm not sure if I can cancel it- but I will certainly look into it and worst case scenario, handle it the day of as you did. If they want to make $$ off this, they need to step up and make them worth the cost!

If one person is a Sea World passholder, can they book multiple Discovery Cove tickets for $99?

Yes I have the AP and booked the $99 special for me and DH.:thumbsup2

Hi, we don't have APs but were curious about how this works since we have a trip planned this October and next October. If we bought 1 AP, then wanted to buy a Discovery Cove day (for 2 people this year, 3 people next year), is the $99 a set price? Just has some blackout dates or is it a very limited list of days? If only one person has the AP, can the guests add other parks onto the DC tickets?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!