Discovery cove PLUS Seaworld?

Pluto777

DIS Veteran
I read that you can get up to 14 days of admission to Seaworld with a ticket to Discovery Cove. Does this mean you can enter Seaworld for the 14 days before AND after Discovery Cove or only after? Thx

"14 consecutive days of unlimited admission activated at first park visit. "

you get a 14 day 'window' around your DC day

14 days, end at DC

or

DC and 14 days after

0R X days before and Y days after with X + Y not exceeding 14 days .... clock starts first time you use your ticket

that's how it worked for us anyway, this time last year. We had SW and Aquatica add on .... you can add Bush Tampa as well (all 3 added)

"14 consecutive days of unlimited admission activated at first park visit. "

you get a 14 day 'window' around your DC day

14 days, end at DC

or

DC and 14 days after

0R X days before and Y days after with X + Y not exceeding 14 days .... clock starts first time you use your ticket

that's how it worked for us anyway, this time last year. We had SW and Aquatica add on .... you can add Bush Tampa as well (all 3 added)
Thanks.. May I ask where you bought your tix from? I asked U.T. website and they said DC MUST be day 1..

I got my tickets direct from DC. You can go to SW, Aquatica, and BG (if you purchase that upgrade) for 14 consecutive days, either starting on your DC day or starting before DC. I did 3 park days during the week before my DC day, and 1 after.

Your DC confirmation e-mail is your ticket if you go to other parks first (and your parking pass).

If you plan on driving and doing more than 1 day at SW or Aquatica, it is more cost effective to upgrade 1 ticket to the 3 parks which includes free parking, even if you aren't going to BG (I think it's about $25 to park, and the upgrade is $25).

I got my tickets thru Patrick AFB for good discount (if you have access/qualify ... they even do mail order)

but the deal is on the web site for DC tickets too ..... the line I "" is straight off that page
https://discoverycove.com/orlando/pricing/
and I agree that the discount for adding the parks and parking is almost a no brainer ... atho note that staying at some near by hotels negates the need for parking as they run free shuttles to the SW parks (DC has no parking fee)

I got my tickets direct from DC. You can go to SW, Aquatica, and BG (if you purchase that upgrade) for 14 consecutive days, either starting on your DC day or starting before DC. I did 3 park days during the week before my DC day, and 1 after.

Your DC confirmation e-mail is your ticket if you go to other parks first (and your parking pass).

If you plan on driving and doing more than 1 day at SW or Aquatica, it is more cost effective to upgrade 1 ticket to the 3 parks which includes free parking, even if you aren't going to BG (I think it's about $25 to park, and the upgrade is $25).
I guess it depends on who you buy your tickets from then. Actually I am considering one of their packages direct from Orlando SW that includes hotel. In any case, we will probably use Uber or a shuttle so the free parking really doesn't help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter