discovery cove question

mom25kiddos

Mouseketeer
We are headed to discovery cove next week-my daughter wanted water shoes so I picked some up for her-then it occurred to me-do they have water shoes with the wet suits? Are we allowed to wear our own personal water shoes? thanks so much-all advice welcome :)

THIS^

First time I forgot so we bought theirs. They are very nice ones. But all subsequent trips we take our own (and some of us still have the ones we bought there). The snorkel areas are full of rough and sharp coral so I wouldn't get in without them. Even my kids who hate them, still wear them there.

They provide wet suit or vest, snorkel (you keep) and goggles. BUT you may bring your own mask & goggles too. My DS brings his own because it is nicer with water stopper at top ... theirs are simple ones with open top.

Only thing you are required to use is the wet suit or vest, at all times in the water. AND you can only use their sun lotion. It is fish safe.

Last edited:

On the prescription goggles - do you take your prescription or how does that work?

We asked my daughter's eye dr what we would need to know as far as number and such. One of the gift store cabana's has them to borrow, I think you just give them your driver's license to hold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter