Discovery Cove/ Seaworld question

melissa holt

Earning My Ears
We have tickets to Discovery Cove that include 14 days to Seaworld/Aquatica. We want to go to Seaworld before Discovery Cove. Do I just bring my Discovery Cove tickets to the ticket booth at Seaworld? Not sure how this all works. Thanks!

There should be a confirmation page in the e-mail. You bring that to the ticket booth. It's very easy. Also show it to the parking attendant if you got the Ultimate package (and if you didn't but are driving and going more than once, see if you can upgrade one person. The free parking pays for the upgrade if you have to park twice or more).

Also show it to the parking attendant if you got the Ultimate package (and if you didn't but are driving and going more than once, see if you can upgrade one person. The free parking pays for the upgrade if you have to park twice or more).

Is this still an option? I can find an option to pay for a parking pass.

The three park option (SeaWorld, Aquatica, and Busch Gardens) includes free parking at all three parks. Parking is already free at DC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!