Discovery Cove Ticket Questions

beagles7278

Censorship is Alive and Well
Planning a trip to SeaWorld Discovery Cove in December and I have questions on the ticket packages, we would also like to spend time at SeaWorld and possible Busch Gardens as well.

I plan to buy through Undercover Tourist and want the 14 day passes for the other parks included, looks like that is still available. Looking at the Discovery Cove tickets they have the Day Resort package and the ultimate day resort package, best I can tell only difference is the ultimate included parking. Is that the case? How much does it cost to park?

I plan to buy the dolphin swim package for my daughter and son so I would get 2 of the tickets with swim package and 2 normal tickets for me and the wife. If the only extra with the ultimate package is parking can I just buy one ultimate ticket for me and get normal tickets for the others, since I will be driving? Or do I need to get the ultimate tickets for everyone in my group?

Thanks in advance for your help.

EDIT - Looking further it looks like the ultimate package includes Busch Gardens where the normal package only includes Sea World and Aquatica.

Last edited:
Planning a trip to SeaWorld Discovery Cove in December and I have questions on the ticket packages, we would also like to spend time at SeaWorld and possible Busch Gardens as well.

I plan to buy through Undercover Tourist and want the 14 day passes for the other parks included, looks like that is still available. Looking at the Discovery Cove tickets they have the Day Resort package and the ultimate day resort package, best I can tell only difference is the ultimate included parking. Is that the case? How much does it cost to park?

I plan to buy the dolphin swim package for my daughter and son so I would get 2 of the tickets with swim package and 2 normal tickets for me and the wife. If the only extra with the ultimate package is parking can I just buy one ultimate ticket for me and get normal tickets for the others, since I will be driving? Or do I need to get the ultimate tickets for everyone in my group?

Thanks in advance for your help.

EDIT - Looking further it looks like the ultimate package includes Busch Gardens where the normal package only includes Sea World and Aquatica.

Yes, if you are planning to go to Busch Gardens - it is the Ultimate Package you are looking for.

You will need to buy the Ultimate Package for everyone since it includes your admission to Busch Gardens.

With regard to the dolphin swim, how old are your children? If they are between 6-12, they must be accompanied in the water by an adult who also is participating in the dolphin swim experience.

If your children are both over 12, then you can purchase dolphin swim packages for them and day resort packages for you and your wife.

Yes, if you are planning to go to Busch Gardens - it is the Ultimate Package you are looking for.

You will need to buy the Ultimate Package for everyone since it includes your admission to Busch Gardens.

With regard to the dolphin swim, how old are your children? If they are between 6-12, they must be accompanied in the water by an adult who also is participating in the dolphin swim experience.

If your children are both over 12, then you can purchase dolphin swim packages for them and day resort packages for you and your wife.

Thank you for your response, my daughter is 14 but my son is only 11, I didn't realize my wife or I needed to go with him. I must have missed that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter