discovery cove?

pigletpooh

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, long time reader first time poster! I'm planning a trip to wdw in 4/03 and I really want to do DC. Obviously this is a big expense for a family of 4. What I'm wondering is what else can I expect to incur for expenses while I'm there,besides the ticket prices and is it really worth it? Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. I know this is a once in a lifetime experience and I really hope we get to enjoy it. Thanks everyone!!

I think I spent about $20-30 on drinks and as a group we spent about $60 on photos etc. I strongly advise to take your own camera ( and preferably a waterproof one as well) because you are likely to want PLENTY of photos. I do think that for a family of four, if possible, it works best to split your group so you go one adult and one child at a time. This gives the adult not doing the swim plenty of opportunity to take your own phots and to enjoy the experience through the eyes of the child taking part.

IMHO the ticket price is fair, but to make the most of it you should be looking to maximse the "free" time at SW. I used the SW part of the ticket over three days. This made for a much more relaxed holiday than I usually have :) .

Hope you have a great day

Same thing here, about $100. A few drinks at the snack stand, and the photos.
It's all put on your credit card which they link to the ID badges of each person so this expense will be paid after your trip.
Yes, it's worth it.

We were on the cheaper end... we only paid an extra $15 for one photo, got our free picture at the beginning as well.

We didn't buy any extra snacks or drinks... the portions were huge enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter