Discovery Magic Wishes

liphelps

Earning My Ears
I am considering booking our vacation with the Discovery Magic package. It looks like, though, that you can't book anything like the Cirque du Soliel, Hoop Dee Doo, Luau, spa treatments, etc. (using your wishes) until after you get to your resort and check in. Am I understanding that correctly? Also, does this make it too hard to get reservations anywhere? We are going in July! Busy time! Thanks!

From what I understand, you can book the dinner shows (Hoop-Dee-Doo and the Luau) using your credit card, but use your Magical Wishes to pay for the tickets when you pick them up at Guest Services at your resort. You are correct that you CAN"T pre-book Cirque du Soleil. I don't have any idea about the spa treatments. I do know the spa treatments available with your Magical Wishes are limited.

The only spa treatments you can use with the Discovery Magic are at the Grand Floridian Spa and Health Cub (407 824 2332) and Disney Institute Spa and Fitness Center (407 827 4455). You would need to call them and at time of reserving your time let them know that you are on the Discovery Magic. They may require a credit card just like to Hoop Dee Doo and Luau to gtd the time and then use the plan to pay for it when you go.

I am going in June and I booked Hoop de do, Chef Mickeys, Ohana, Cape May? or Coral Cafe? (the new england clambake) and others by telling the CM that I am using the Magical Wish and did not need to use my credit card. The only thing you cannot book in advance is Cirque, you must do that upon check in at your hotel. Give them a call and book what you can now and in the beginning of the conversation, let them know its a Magical Wish and they put it right on the priority seating. I had no problems at all! Hope this helps.

Thanks so much! I am going to book what I can for now. This is my first week on the discussion board and it is soooooooo helpful! thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter