DISCruise 1.0 - 8/24-8/31/2013 Royal Caribbean Cruise Oasis of the Seas

We could always live by the old adage "What happens on DIS Cruise, stays on DIS cruise!" and not let anyone know he was a fake. We've all told our friends and family and were excited about our brush with fame. Let's just leave it at that. :thumbsup2

We could always live by the old adage "What happens on DIS Cruise, stays on DIS cruise!" and not let anyone know he was a fake. We've all told our friends and family and were excited about our brush with fame. Let's just leave it at that. :thumbsup2

Works for me! ;)

I get a message that the page is private.

Thanks Heather - that's what I was afraid of. I'll see if I can figure out how to make it public without exposing (see what I did there) the rest of my portfolio.

ETA - I think I fixed the permissions on this link. Would appreciate somebody trying it to be sure it works for them.

I tried your link and I got in. I even saw the picture of Michael and me. :)

I will have to look through the rest of them. It was so much fun sharing this cruise with you and Val. I look forward to when our paths will cross again.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

I tried your link and I got in. I even saw the picture of Michael and me. :)

I will have to look through the rest of them. It was so much fun sharing this cruise with you and Val. I look forward to when our paths will cross again.

Carol

Glad you were able to see them Carol. Val & I so enjoyed spending time with the two of you on board and in the parks. At a minimum we will see you on PCC 5.0. Hopefully sometime before then as well. Please keep us informed of your travel plans to the east coast and we will let you know when we travel to the west coast.

Jeff -- I was wondering if you could share the picture of Michael and me with us. I went on Flicker but I can't capture it. It is always nice to have pictures where we are both smiling and have our eyes open. :rotfl:

Thanks
Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!