DISers stalking DISers...continuing our friendship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked and there are still tickets available for Monday,
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays nights. I will probably buy the tickets on line sometime on Tuesday so I will have them.

I found this this morning...

Originally Posted by WebmasterAlex
Sorry for the delay on this, we had to have a piece of software custom written to cut up the existing long threads.

We have also decided how to handle long threads moving forward:

1. Threads will be closed at 250 pages (3750 posts)
2. Any existing thread over 250 pages will be locked as is.
3. The really long threads that were removed will come back over the next week or so. I have to shut the boards down to cut them up so I will try to do it during "off hours". We are also trying index them so people will be able to reference them.

I hope everyone is enjoying the much faster boards!

I guess we will have to start another thread soon...

Also curious

and is this for the flight, or Disney?

I was asking about ID for flying. We have never had to show any ID for the girls at Disney.

I'm worried about my flight now...we choose the 1st itinerary that we were given on the Delta site...there is 35 minutes between connections in ATL...we have the 1st flight out of B'ham so hopefully we will make our connection...what do you all think?

"They" say that the first flight in the morning is always the safest one to be on time, making connections, etc.... (have you ever met "They"?! Sounds like he's a "know it all", if you ask me... :lmao: )

Dana's had a passport since she's 7, so we've always brought that to show id.. Prior to that, it was never an issue, but that was before 9/11.

Rags, if you are traveling with Scilla's cousins, make sure you have some type of photo id - even a school id. And, just as a reminder, but I'm sure Scilla has this covered, make sure you have medical waivers signed by their parents. God forbid there is an emergency, you don't want to be wasting time explaining and having to get in touch with someone for permission.

My kids use their school ID or military ID.... Maggie now uses her drivers lisc. They usually just ask when we are going thru security at the airport.... funny thing is that Maggie is tiny.... about 5 ft and 100 lbs, where Daniel is about 5'7inches and they don't ask him...... oh well.... it is never a problem..... they just ask and we show it and move right on.....

I will check on the pin if your friend can't get it..... be happy to get it and send it along to you... just let me know.....

RAGS..... just a little tid bit.... but my kids have gone off with their grandparents before and what we did was a simple little letter giving the grandparents permission to take them and to have what ever medical treatment was necessary.... we did have it notarized at the local bank as well at the advice of our friend who is an attorney. We also sent along copies of their insurance cards. They have never been needed but it made us and our parents more comfortable that everything was all set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter