DISers stalking DISers...continuing our friendship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What view at Contemporary Rags? Garden or Tower, then bay lake or magic kingdom?

Garden wing- standard view (assuming they have any availablity)

"Views" don't usually mean a heck of a lot to me. I love a balcony, but won't usually spend extra for it - the only time I would is on a cruise. (MUST have a verandah on a cruise!) But...the ease of being on the monorail would be great - especially since you will have the little ones with you... Of course, I've never stayed a WL - I know it is a favorite of some....

yeah- we LOVE the monorail. I've only been through the resort via monorail, so I have no idea how it compares to WL (which I really liked)

For ease of transportation, I would choose the CR. If theme of resort is more important, I would stick with WL.

As Dana is older, we like the Dolphin location because of the close proximity to the Boardwalk, Epcot, and Studios... but I always wanted to stay at a monorail resort. Also wish they would attach ALL resorts via monorail. LOL Shouldn't be THAT difficult, right? After all, it IS "Disney".... :lmao:

Okay got another letter from MTSU today with stuff about customs, student financial aid, and immunizations, and a letter should follow in a few days regarding my status. There was also a piece of paper attached saying I should know in 4-6 weeks. Someone have a margarita for me

Okay got another letter from MTSU today with stuff about customs, student financial aid, and immunizations, and a letter should follow in a few days regarding my status. There was also a piece of paper attached saying I should know in 4-6 weeks. Someone have a margarita for me

what school is it, Mandy?

My sister just started MTSU a few weeks ago. She didn't go to the fall semester, so this is her first semester. She put off registering and all that paperwork stuff, but she still managed to start on time.

Middle Tennessee State University. They have one of the best journalism programs in the nation and the best in TN.

ok, I'm confused. lol I thought you were going to be a nurse?
and... when you said "customs", I was thinking it might have been a school overseas. lol

ok, I'm confused. lol I thought you were going to be a nurse?
and... when you said "customs", I was thinking it might have been a school overseas. lol

No heck no! I can't get through biology right now without help from my sister. :lmao:
Customs is what they call orientation.

What division is she in? I'm going for Public Relations- Recording Industry

Wow.... I have no idea. She might not have picked a division yet because this is her very first semester of college. I am hoping she makes it through this first semester. She is not very motivated. She wants to do writing for a magazine or something like that so I don't know what divison that would be.
She is taking general classes like a math and history right now. She only goes to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays taking classes in the morning and evening.

Wow.... I have no idea. She might not have picked a division yet because this is her very first semester of college. I am hoping she makes it through this first semester. She is not very motivated. She wants to do writing for a magazine or something like that so I don't know what divison that would be.
She is taking general classes like a math and history right now. She only goes to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays taking classes in the morning and evening.

It's possible she's in the magazine one there is. There's so many options for journalism at MTSU.

Hi! It has been so long since I've been on here! Happy 2008!
I have a quick question, does anyone know how to write a title and still put in a link. Like putting the link to your TR, but calling it by its title?
When you put the link and click the submit to put it in, you will notice that an area is "highlighted" in the URL. You can type anything you want in this area, including adding color.

That sounds positive... why would they send all that stuff if they weren't letting you in???????????? I don't do margarita's but I will have a glass of wine:lmao:

Grades are in, and Dana did well. :thumbsup2 I am SO relieved! Good job on all her midterms and the marking period.
She's so funny - she was so worried about the Theology midterm, because it was very long and very difficult - she saw her teacher a few days later and she thought he said she got an 86 - which was a relief to her. Turns out she got a 96 ! :cool1: so funny!

She passed the Algebra midterm and did fine for the marking period, considering the poor teacher, so we are pleased.

I feel like I'm going through school all over again! :rolleyes:

Great news.... congrats to Dana for working so hard!!!!! We don't get grades until tomorrow.... we only know a few... Maggie is taking college Astrobiology and did pretty well... a 99 in the class and a 91 on the mid term.... that's all she knows..... Daniel thinks all of this grades were mid 90's..... I guess we will find out in the next day or two.....

That sounds positive... why would they send all that stuff if they weren't letting you in???????????? I don't do margarita's but I will have a glass of wine:lmao:

If I knew I would tell you, this last letter was a standardized freshman letter so who knows. I've got people telling me I need to umm light a fire under their tooshies to get their butts in gear. :rotfl:Hey that works just as well, I still got two more months before I can drink so.

Great news.... congrats to Dana for working so hard!!!!! We don't get grades until tomorrow.... we only know a few... Maggie is taking college Astrobiology and did pretty well... a 99 in the class and a 91 on the mid term.... that's all she knows..... Daniel thinks all of this grades were mid 90's..... I guess we will find out in the next day or two.....

Pretty well?! Sounds excellent to me! :thumbsup2 Good for Maggie!
And terrific for Daniel being in the mid 90's. Dana was in the 90's and 80's, so we'll take it!! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter