Disigner Help Cheerleader Mickey

tinkslite

Mouseketeer
Quite a long time ago (in this same galaxy, really) a wonderful disigner whose screenname I cannot remember for the life of me, granted a request for a male cheerleader Mickey Mouse disign with the Name "James" in it. This was my teen cheerleading son's favorite shirt and it has been worn to death!!! Now I cannot find the file on my computer or remember the name of the disigner who created the loveley red black and silver disign for me!!!!! AAAAAA!
His team is actually going to be competing AT the World this May, and I wanted to surprise him with a new (bigger) version of his old favorite, and maybe make another one for his younger sib (name of "Nick") who has also joined the team and will be competing with James and the girls at the World, in May!
If YOU are the disigner, I am very sorry that time and my age have erased your screen name from my mind. YOUR disign has certainly NOT been forgotten!!! Can you help me, again? Pretty Please? We leave for our trip on April 25th.:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Quite a long time ago (in this same galaxy, really) a wonderful disigner whose screenname I cannot remember for the life of me, granted a request for a male cheerleader Mickey Mouse disign with the Name "James" in it. This was my teen cheerleading son's favorite shirt and it has been worn to death!!! Now I cannot find the file on my computer or remember the name of the disigner who created the loveley red black and silver disign for me!!!!! AAAAAA!
His team is actually going to be competing AT the World this May, and I wanted to surprise him with a new (bigger) version of his old favorite, and maybe make another one for his younger sib (name of "Nick") who has also joined the team and will be competing with James and the girls at the World, in May!
If YOU are the disigner, I am very sorry that time and my age have erased your screen name from my mind. YOUR disign has certainly NOT been forgotten!!! Can you help me, again? Pretty Please? We leave for our trip on April 25th.:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I think that might have been me. Was it this one? I can probably do one for Nick tomorrow. :goodvibes

BUT......the megaphone in the nick one still says "James" I think he'll notice!!! lol....thanks so much for back tracking and doing these for me. They are priceless!!! Really. The boys love them!!!!

BUT......the megaphone in the nick one still says "James" I think he'll notice!!! lol....thanks so much for back tracking and doing these for me. They are priceless!!! Really. The boys love them!!!!

Sorry. I didn't even notice that. Here is a corrected version. :)

This was a long time ago, but I have a male cheerleader going to Disney for Nationals. Actually, our team has 3 boys. We'd love to have this to make a shirt or two or three! Can you do it without a name? Maybe "cheer" on the megaphone?

There just isn't much out there for boys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!