DISmeet ~ Future Idea

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! I just finished watching the Disney Christmas Parade and I NEED A DISNEY FIX!

I was thinking about rides and suddenly FANTASY FAIR at WOODBINE CENTRE came to mind! It's about $10.00-ish for an all-day all rides pass. (it costs $20 for Evan and I to go). There are 9 rides, 7 are perfect for adults and kids ~ 2 are strictly little kid stuff (Evan sized). We enjoy:

Train
Carrousel
Tea Cups
Round fast ride (kinda, sorta not really roller coaster type)
Bumper Cars
Balloon Ride (like tea cups but also goes high in the sky)
Giant Ferris Wheel

Think about it for a future DISmeet! Chat soon! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Sandra

I didn't get to see the whole parade because we had alot of phone calls but what I saw sure was beautiful. I kept saying to Dh (aka Grumpy re: another WDW trip) "wouldn't it be beautiful to be there next year at Christmas time"
DH "NO!,...well maybe...we'll think about it...well...."
Looks like I'm wearing him down!:Pinkbounc

what dates is the Winter fair. Keep us informed.
Merry Christmas
SafariMickey1.gif
wdwballs.gif

Hi ~ it's not a winter fair, it's called Fantasy Fair, it's an indoor amusement park. It's very clean and have a few big rides for everyone to enjoy. There is a McDonald's right there and an Abacus Chinese Restaurant on the lower level. Lots of restaurants for coffee too. Hope we can do this ~ S

Brilliant! I've been trying to think of something to do with the young'un on the one day we have together. Do you happen to know how accessible Woodbine is by TTC?

Thanks,
Mort.

I think one of the Islington North bus routes(37 ??) from Islington subway station go directly to Woodbine Centre. Try www.ttc.ca for more info

I would go but the Woodbine Center is too far from me since I don't drive.

We went to Fantasy Fair two days ago ~ it was only a little more busy than a regular weekday. Usually I only take my 3 year old son on Tuesdays when it's completely empty. This week we still never waited for rides, just walked on. It was lots of fun. It cost $11.95 for adults (people over 54" tall) and $13.95 for kids 36-54" and I can't recall the price for kids under 36" tall. The family pass for the day is $41.95. We bought the family pass and an extra ticket for dd's friend who came with us.

I am looking forward to a Zoo DISmeet too! S

Sounds wonderful but we can't make it that far! Have a great day and we will be thinking of you!

And if somone feels so inclined and wants to watch the kids some of the bigger kids can run across the road to the SLOTS

Those SLOTS are great! We go about 2 or 3 times a year and blow $20-$30. At night the entrance reminds me of Epcot, I don't know why, it really doesn't look like WDW, just reminds of it.

In June, dh won $500 on his birthday!

Maybe we can scrap the Fantasy Fair idea and just do the SLOT one night in the Spring when the weather is nice! S

Those SLOTS are great! We go about 2 or 3 times a year and blow $20-$30. At night the entrance reminds me of Epcot, I don't know why, it really doesn't look like WDW, just reminds of it.

In June, dh won $500 on his birthday!

Maybe we can scrap the Fantasy Fair idea and just do the SLOT one night in the Spring when the weather is nice!

Maybe in June again for dh's birthday! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter