Disney ‘adult’ eating off kid menu and stroller parking in Toy story land

This is sad. The alternative is to order off the adult's menu and split.

Also pay attention to the appetizers, salads and side dishes, often myself and my 2 dd's can make a nice meal by ordering a combo of the above and end up with a nice variety of foods to share.

As far as stroller parking, I'm not sure if it exists in TSL, but I know when I've done rope drop-ish time there have been CMs basically valet parking the strollers.

As far as stroller parking, I'm not sure if it exists in TSL, but I know when I've done rope drop-ish time there have been CMs basically valet parking the strollers.
There is stroller parking to the left right before toy story mania

My teenager ordered the kids pot roast at Liberty Tree Tavern last year because the adult portion is humongous and the kids meal was plenty for even an adult. Not a big deal at all.

Im pretty certain most places do not care as long as its not a buffet. I wish my 80 pound,5 foot tall, 12 year old would still order off the kids menu because she wants the lobster and shrimp at restaurants now a days:groom:. She never eats enough to justify the price, they should come up with tween/teen pricing, and make the plates " lunch' size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!