Disney 2018

There is a possibility that La Nouba will be replaced by one of the travelling shows, but if not, you have an excuse to spend another day in the parks. :)
I also have quite a bit of our trip planned, although I am trying to get my husband to sit down to review it with me. I would hate to make ADRs and then find out I had overlooked something crucial to life, like a need to eat Mexican food ;) Fortunately, travelling in January means we will have some flexibility if we need to change, but I would rather get it right the first time.

I'd love it if they replaced La Nouba with another Cirque du Soile show!!! If they do, I hope they announce it soon enough to plan for it. We've never been to DS, but without this, I don't think we'll go this trip either. It's very hard trying to plan a 4 day trip - there is SO much to do - it's so hard to narrow it down!

We are going in August and hoping for a bouceback deal. If we get one, we will most likely book again for 2018.

We are planning on going in March. We can't wait! We are going to try and rent points this time and hopefully stay at AKL.

Planning on going for girls only princess marathon weekend, June with DD's dance company, and then December for a family trip. 2018 will be filled with lots of Disney!

March for youngest DD's Spring Break and F & G Festival hopefully staying at the CR again.
November for Thanksgiving, CP, and Christmas decorations :santa: I'm not sure of the resort just yet still planning this years trip ;)

Going in the Summer 2018, grandson's graduation. We managed to get almost every one of the adult kids and grandkids to commit...all except my youngest, single son, who doesn't plan anything ahead, so a year out is impossible for him...LOL. I even tried to guilt him into going...no luck. It would be the first time since my kids were little that we are all on vacation together. Fingers crossed!

so anxious to book for Feb 2018... just one night before our DCL western Caribbean cruise <3
checking everyday in case they release rooms!

We just got back from a great stay at BCV and we are already planning a 2018 trip! Tentative, yet prettty firm dates are 5/26-6/2. Split stay between AKV and VWL(BRV). This will be mostly a resort only trip with only a couple of park days. Mostly pool and down time. We also want to check out Disney springs. We are looking at potentially buying into DVC and want to check out a couple more resorts before making our final decision.

We are hoping to get to Disney World in January 2018.

We normally stay in the POP, but this time we are hoping we will be able to stay at the Wilderness Lodge. Fingers crossed.

Right now I'm following the thread with folks waiting for FD to open up. I'm Using this as a guide to next summer's offers. Of course no one knows for sure what next year's offers will be, but the rumor right now is that the mods will only be offered the QSDP instead of the DDP, which is a big change. Of course, this is still a rumor until the announcement, but folks think this is a good possibility. The rumor is that the offer will drop on Monday!

to answer my own question... the fall free dining was lauched this morning.

Just waiting for them to open up package dates for 2018. We plan to go in Feb and I like to plan ahead. Historically, when will dates for early 2018 open???

Just got done following the Free Dining Thread to try and plan for next year. We have two plans based on the dates being the same as this year. Book as soon as the Summer Meal Offer comes out. We want to stay at POP, so we want to get the room category we would like. Then, if and when FD drops on the early date for Disney Visa Holders, we can try and get the FD. If not, we will still have the Summer offer and both offers save us $. The only issue might be that we can't get the exact dates we want based on availability...so we can't book our plane tickets till FD drops next year. It's always so complicated but at least we have a plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter