Disney 2018

Just booked our package for June 2018! Staying 5 days/6 nights @ All Star Sports: our family of three & SIL's family of 7.

We are going the first week of Feb. Booked our flights and a backup room at Pop last week. Once discounts come out we will likely switch to POR or WL If the rates are decent.

I think we are going in August. We will be trying to secure the summer meal deal, if it is offered next year. Last year it was announced in February, so we will be booking while the window is opened for dates in August, or whenever it is offered for sure. I am also going in three weeks, so I'm so excited for everything Disney!

We have a Halloween trip this year and come August I'll start planning our 2018 Christmas Week trip. It will also be an Anniversary (Jan 2) trip for us and next year I turn 60 in May so that's why it's a long-awaited holiday trip.

Looking at November 2018, before our Disney Fantasy cruise. This past January we did two nights at POR and one park day before our Eastern Carib Disney Fantasy cruise so for Nov '18 I think we might do two nights at POP before our Western Carib Fantasy cruise. While we loved POR I think I want to save some $$ this time by staying at a Value Resort. I can't book til end of Feb/early Mar '18 though as my husband won't be able to submit his vacation dates for Nov '18 before mid-Feb so still in pre planning stages at this point :)

Unfortunately, we are planning an August trip! Hate the heat but it's my grandson's graduation gift and this is when we all have to go. I'm going this July, so I will have experienced Disney at it's worst. I've never been when it's hot. Wish me luck!

Unfortunately, we are planning an August trip! Hate the heat but it's my grandson's graduation gift and this is when we all have to go. I'm going this July, so I will have experienced Disney at it's worst. I've never been when it's hot. Wish me luck!

Good luck! I've gone in July, August and September and it's a trial for sure but it's better than being home in the heat. Just keep hydrated and try to stay in the a/c as much as you can and you should be fine. Enjoy!

OK just changed our Nov 2018 cruise to a HOTHS cruise 2 weeks earlier so looking at the last week in October. Probably just 2 nights prior to the cruise. Thinking POP this time but I just loved POR so much this past January......

I love your family picture! I am trying to convince my husband that we need some matching tshirts, but I still have some work to do.
Thank you, I bought iron on transfer paper at walmart and just ironed them onto a white t-shirt.

Booked for 11/24/18-12/02/18 .... sigh. Staying at Boardwalk Villas. Seems like so far away but at least we're going.

Just booked today! May 16-21 at POFQ Garden View. We will be celebrating my best friend's college graduation! Girls trip! Woohoo!

Booked for September 14-19 with my friend Rachel (we're leaving the DHs home) at CBR. 402 days to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter