Disney 65th Merchandise Superthread

The Funko Pop of The Haunted Mansion and Butler is up on shopDisney right now. I think it's selling fast as it's appearing lower and lower in my search results for "Haunted". That's usually an indication stock is getting low from my observations. I was able to purchase one at 7AM CST.
This pop is a common so it will be available at most retailers that sell funkos.

I just saw the Mr. Toad in the ride vehicle on hot topic's website and pre-ordered so fast my head almost popped off. I LOVE MR. TOAD!

I just saw the Mr. Toad in the ride vehicle on hot topic's website and pre-ordered so fast my head almost popped off. I LOVE MR. TOAD!
There’s also a stand alone Mr. Toad pop. These 2 pops are commons and will be available at most funko pop retailers including funko shop, amazon, boxlunch, GameStop, Target, and hot topic.

Was just able to purchase a medium 65th Spirit Jersey this morning on shopDisney. Not sure if I will get the "Oops" email that it's not actually in stock and my order is being cancelled though. There are several sizes available apparently.

Hope your order goes through -- that is a really cute spirit jersey!
Thank you! I tend to only wear zip up hoodies over t-shirts so I can easily remove layers, but the Spirit Jerseys are hard to resist. I have the WDW black & gray Haunted Mansion wallpaper one. I first purchased the DL version, but received the "Oops" email the next day. Had to settle for WDW. I've been eyeing the 65th for awhile and pulled the trigger this morning. Hopefully it will ship.

Thank you! I tend to only wear zip up hoodies over t-shirts so I can easily remove layers, but the Spirit Jerseys are hard to resist. I have the WDW black & gray Haunted Mansion wallpaper one. I first purchased the DL version, but received the "Oops" email the next day. Had to settle for WDW. I've been eyeing the 65th for awhile and pulled the trigger this morning. Hopefully it will ship.
The DL HM black spirit jersey was just back in stock a few days ago online, so keep checking! I was really surprised to see that it did indeed say DL, not WDW.

The DL HM black spirit jersey was just back in stock a few days ago online, so keep checking! I was really surprised to see that it did indeed say DL, not WDW.
That's when I bought it, but received the "Oops" email the next day. :mad:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter