**Disney After Hours - Animal Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Does anyone know what the cancellation policy is? Pretty sure we will be in the area for a week in June. Would love to do this on June 11 as it is our anniversary. Won’t know for sure which week until mid next week and I’m afraid it will sell out. Thanks!
I may be wrong but I don’t think you can cancel the DAH tickets. I’m pretty sure they’re non refundable.

Does anyone know what the cancellation policy is? Pretty sure we will be in the area for a week in June. Would love to do this on June 11 as it is our anniversary. Won’t know for sure which week until mid next week and I’m afraid it will sell out. Thanks!
It's non-refundable

Ok I just got an email, they confirmed my free tickets and I already linked them to my MDE! I'm guessing the credit will show up on credit card in a few days. Now I can stop worrying we are really looking forward to this!!! :mickeyjum

So I’m the only one who hasn’t received an email yet??? Uggg I hate to keep calling Disney a thousand times but I’m so worried.

So I’m the only one who hasn’t received an email yet??? Uggg I hate to keep calling Disney a thousand times but I’m so worried.

What are their hours? Maybe wait like an hour before they done for the day? I wouldn't worry too much if you have a confirmation from your previous purchase and they have given you a call its just a matter of time until you get the email confirmation. I understand as I was worrying too :D

Last edited:

There are hundreds of people who got moved, you can’t go just by the handful posting here. I understand the worry and I’d be calling just for peace of mind. My sensible side says it will be fine, but then again, I’m not in your position, so easy for me to say.

Omg guys thanks so much for all the comforting comments. I literally worry way too much. Anyways I just got an email with the free tickets. It didn’t mention a refund but I don’t care about that as much as making sure I have tickets for May 6th lol.

We are going to Animal Kingdom May 6, and the park closes at 8:30. We will not be attending the DAH event that begins at 9:00. Rivers of Light is scheduled for 8:45. Is it safe to assume CMs will begin directing guests who are not attending the event toward the exit once ROL is over? I would like to watch some of the Tree of Life Awakenings before we leave, but I’m afraid they’re not going to allow it.

Omg guys thanks so much for all the comforting comments. I literally worry way too much. Anyways I just got an email with the free tickets. It didn’t mention a refund but I don’t care about that as much as making sure I have tickets for May 6th lol.
I’m so glad it worked out! I just received mine about one minute ago!

So much great information in the first several posts! From the look of past dates I should be able to book my desired date in a week or two with out sell out worry. I wo hope my plans work out!

Got my email last night with the complimentary tickets for May 6th. They removed the May 7th tickets from MDE and I had to add the new ones to my account. Figure the refund will show up on my cc in a few days. UPDATE - The credit just posted to my cc.

Last edited:
We have tickets for 21 May, park closing 9, DAH starting at 9. Do they put you through the fast pass line if you get to an attraction at 9, or is it a matter of waiting until the day guests are cleared out?

We have tickets for 21 May, park closing 9, DAH starting at 9. Do they put you through the fast pass line if you get to an attraction at 9, or is it a matter of waiting until the day guests are cleared out?
It really depends on the cm. I would say more often than not we’ve been sent through the standard que

I checked my credit card today and the refund just showed up! The full amount. I still can’t believe I get to go to AK for free. I’m so excited! And in the end Disney made everything right so props to them.

I checked my credit card today and the refund just showed up! The full amount. I still can’t believe I get to go to AK for free. I’m so excited! And in the end Disney made everything right so props to them.

My credit showed up today!!! This is a definite bonus!!!! Thank you Disney :worship:

You guys that got a free DAH should have a meet up! lol Glad it’s working out. I’m thrilled I got to book this, even if I did have to pay for it. I was really disappointed when I had missed it by one day.
I totally agree!! That would be awesome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!