Disney After Hours & August park closing times

Raya

DIS Veteran
I'm planning our trip for August, and all of the parks are showing a 9pm closing time. We've never gone in summer before, and have always heard that one of the perks was late night closing times - like midnight/10pm.

We prefer to see Animal Kingdom after dark, when I suspect the Pandora experience will have a bigger "Wow" Factor. The sun starts to set at 8:00 while we're there, so it won't be full dark until 8:30/8:45, less than an hour before park close.

Will August closing times move back from 9pm or should we expect to need to buy the DAH ticket to see Pandora in the dark?

I'm planning our trip for August, and all of the parks are showing a 9pm closing time. We've never gone in summer before, and have always heard that one of the perks was late night closing times - like midnight/10pm.

We prefer to see Animal Kingdom after dark, when I suspect the Pandora experience will have a bigger "Wow" Factor. The sun starts to set at 8:00 while we're there, so it won't be full dark until 8:30/8:45, less than an hour before park close.

Will August closing times move back from 9pm or should we expect to need to buy the DAH ticket to see Pandora in the dark?
You can continue to walk around Pandora even if the park has closed. There will be a long line at FOP so you won’t be rushed as you view the land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter