Disney after hours during the first few months of SWGE?

Jennisney

Mouseketeer
Do you guys think they might hold any disney after hours in the first few months after opening?

We are going in November for 2 weeks and Im hoping they might do a couple of the events, as theyd be great for experiencing GE! Theyre expensive but id definitely pay it for GE haha

I would tend to say the chance is very low.

One thing the DAH events ‘need’ to be effective/worth it is for day guests to clear out so the paying ticketed guests get what they paid for (shorter waits). Without operational history to know just how lines and crowds behave, just seems like a low likelihood they’d do them right away.

I’m sure Disney will pull that cash register lever on special AM & PM events at some point, but my guess would be after they have time to take a look at things and/or down the road when the second ride opens.

Could be wrong though!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed they'll have them in December! We extended our trip an extra day so we'd have everyday of the week available just in case they offer them. Without it we might skip HS altogether just to avoid the crazy crowds there.

I would tend to say the chance is very low.

One thing the DAH events ‘need’ to be effective/worth it is for day guests to clear out so the paying ticketed guests get what they paid for (shorter waits). Without operational history to know just how lines and crowds behave, just seems like a low likelihood they’d do them right away.

I’m sure Disney will pull that cash register lever on special AM & PM events at some point, but my guess would be after they have time to take a look at things and/or down the road when the second ride opens.

Could be wrong though!

Thank you! I was thinking they probably wouldn’t! They should though as they’d make so much money !!! I would definitely buy one maybe even 2 nights just to experience GE with lower crowds ! Although I expect everyone who Bought after hours would only go to GE haha

Although I expect everyone who Bought after hours would only go to GE haha

Not really. I'd go there for my other favourites (ToT being my absolute favourite ride). I'm a Star Wars fan, but plan to avoid this park in November (our trip) unless there is some kind of event where I won't have to deal with insane crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter