**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Question! I bought DAH AK online, and they sent me a confirmation with a pdf I was supposed to print out and bring to the event. When I bought the DAH HS tickets I called, and while I was sent a confirmation email for me and then another for DS, neither of them had a pdf attached. ALL the tickets are in MDE, but I would really love to know from those of you who've been to the event, what do I need to bring??? Are our MBs sufficient? Do I need paper??? HELP!!! :confused3:confused3:confused3

Question! I bought DAH AK online, and they sent me a confirmation with a pdf I was supposed to print out and bring to the event. When I bought the DAH HS tickets I called, and while I was sent a confirmation email for me and then another for DS, neither of them had a pdf attached. ALL the tickets are in MDE, but I would really love to know from those of you who've been to the event, what do I need to bring??? Are our MBs sufficient? Do I need paper??? HELP!!! :confused3:confused3:confused3
If the tickets are showing up on your mde, all you need is your magic band

Was hoping to see dates for the first week in August. TSL opened after our visit last year so I bought EMM tickets for 8/7 but would like to change it to DAH. If that isn't going to happen then keeping my fingers crossed for AP early previews of SWGE since we will be missing that.

I’m wondering, has anyone done this with young kids? I have a 5 year old (just turned 5 this week!) and he’s not into big rides. He rode star tours in December and it was a one and done for him! Lol! I’m just wondering if it would be worth it for him.

I’m wondering, has anyone done this with young kids? I have a 5 year old (just turned 5 this week!) and he’s not into big rides. He rode star tours in December and it was a one and done for him! Lol! I’m just wondering if it would be worth it for him.

We did it with my very skittish 4 year old. She thinks Frozen Ever After is too scary. She loved TSMM though so we spent the event riding it over and over and over. It was worth it for us because that’s the one ride she really loved the whole trip.

I did it last December with a 4 and a 6 year old. Both don't like SDD and other big rides so we ended up riding TSMM 7 times and 4 times Swirling Saucers. The kids loved staying up late for a "special night" and they were so excited to meet all the characters with no wait. My 4-yr old son exclaimed loudly to the cast member on our way out that it's the best day of his life. That was his 8th trip to WDW and DHS used to be his least favorite park. They have been to all the DAH but they loved DAH at Hollywood Studios the most.

Was hoping to see dates for the first week in August. TSL opened after our visit last year so I bought EMM tickets for 8/7 but would like to change it to DAH. If that isn't going to happen then keeping my fingers crossed for AP early previews of SWGE since we will be missing that.
Same. i'm assuming none in august due to swe opening....

We went with an 8 year old and an 11 year old. And they obviously were older than your 5 year old. But they loved it. I think for you, the question will be what are you looking to get out of it. If it is to ride a ton of rides, than Magic Kingdom DAH might be better. But it you are looking to ride the Toy Storyland rides a few times each and meet some characters with out lines and crowds than it would be worth it. We loved it when we went, but our goal wasn't to ride the rides over and over again nor to eat as much "free" food as possible. We just wanted to have a fun night and enjoy the low crowds. And we did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!