**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

I went to the DAH last Aug 30th from 9:00-12:00 and was hoping to go again this year that last Thurs in Aug. however I just got MK hours update for Aug.29th and they have extended hours until 10:00pm! So wondering if that means No DAH for sure...

If they just updated that day to 10pm, that is a major sign DAH dates might be around the corner. They update the park calendar on DAH dates around/just before they come out with dates.

And almost all of the summer dates last year were 10pm-1am.

I'm guessing Lsdolphin has Touring Plans and just got an hours update. August 29 is the furthest out TP goes in actual hours from Disney. August 30 still has hours listed as "estimates," so I don't think this actually means anything.

Although thinking through this, 8/29 is beyond the 180 window. Where did you get the notice from? Touring Plans? That might just be TP updating whatever prelim info they have.

Yes, this is all it is. TP now has REAL hours from Disney vs. just estimates.

Yeah, upon further review I agree. If that had been the only date that week with 10pm closing it’d be a better clue, but probably false alarm.

Yeah, upon further review I agree. If that had been the only date that week with 10pm closing it’d be a better clue, but probably false alarm.

I'll be sure to let you know if I get any hours updates for my May trip though! So far, MK is still closing at 9 every.single.stinkin'.day! *Not including evening emh.

Ticket Help Question??? So I ordered my DAH tickets. They show up in on my "tickets tab" in the MDE, but there is no number to enter so that I can book FP+. The number from the confirmation email doesn't work. This is the only Disney ticket that I currently have. How do I get these tickets entered?

Interesting. If you see DAH tickets in your MDE profile, you 'should' be able to book FPs. You are either experiencing MDE wonkiness, or something else is going on.

Ticket Help Question??? So I ordered my DAH tickets. They show up in on my "tickets tab" in the MDE, but there is no number to enter so that I can book FP+. The number from the confirmation email doesn't work. This is the only Disney ticket that I currently have. How do I get these tickets entered?
The confirmation number would be to add the ticket to MDE, and you said it already appears there so the ticket is linked. Does it have your name under it? You might need to go in and assign it to yourself. If it is assigned to you, then you should be able to book FP as long as you are within your booking window (60 or 30 days). Have you tried both the website and the app?

The confirmation number would be to add the ticket to MDE, and you said it already appears there so the ticket is linked. Does it have your name under it? You might need to go in and assign it to yourself. If it is assigned to you, then you should be able to book FP as long as you are within your booking window (60 or 30 days). Have you tried both the website and the app?

I have even called and cannot get them to send the email with the bar code. The woman on the phone was actually kinda of snippy which was shocking. All I have is an email with a confirmation number. No bar code. I can't book fastpasses with my DAH. I am not staying onsite and have no other tickets. Just a heads up.

I have even called and cannot get them to send the email with the bar code. The woman on the phone was actually kinda of snippy which was shocking. All I have is an email with a confirmation number. No bar code. I can't book fastpasses with my DAH. I am not staying onsite and have no other tickets. Just a heads up.
You said you can see the ticket in MDE, then it’s already there... no need for a bar code. I don’t have any tickets linked so I can’t show you, but if you go into the tickets and look and can see it you should be able to select it in there are make sure it is added to your name.

Are you within the 30 day FP window for that ticket?

@slduck - FYI, I was just checking around with a test account I have to which I only have 1 DAH ticket connected to... it'll let me book FPs for that date in question as it normally does. I'd maybe try Chrome Incognito, log out/back in, etc... and try again. Sounds like something is a bit off.

Agree that you need to be within 30 days unless you have a resort reservation also linked to your profile.

You are not staying onsite per your quote above .......
Your trip is over 30 days away per your signature .......

SO ........ You will not be able to book any FP until you are 30 days away from your DAH night (which might be 4/11? according to your sig ?)

Mystery Solved ! (unless you are staying at an offsite resort like at Disney Springs area that does have the 60 day FP window ......then its still a mystery !, lol :confused3:rolleyes1:rotfl2: ! )

Last edited:
I’m pretty certain that it was a PDF attachment that you have to open and print.

Patiently waiting for May dates though I’m starting to think it’s unlikely. We are approaching FP day and youd think they would’ve released summer dates by now if they are going to have them.

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for May dates though I’m starting to think it’s unlikely. We are approaching FP day and youd think they would’ve released summer dates by now if they are going to have them.
I am too but the Thursday I will be there, it will be ok if they add after FP for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter