Disney After Hours ?

Louis morrell

DIS Veteran
If I have tickets for this and I am already in the park, (we have APs) do I have to exit and reenter with the ticket in for the event or will it be on my magic band?

If you’re talking about MK Disney After Hours, for recent events (summer+) they had a station set up in Tomorrowland outside of the former Stich ride, by the FP kiosks. There was another one (I think but not totally sure) next to Philharmagic. The Liberty Square ticket office is another option as PP suggests. For early 2018 MK DAH events, many did have to leave/re-enter (it was a common gripe on the DAH thread, but hopefully Disney continues with the inside the park stations).

If you’re asking about the DHS or AK Disney After Hours events, we don’t know yet exactly how those will be handled.

Yes, the Magic Kingdom event.
Thanks. I hope I do not need to exit the park. What a hassle. I guess Disney's IT can not handle just associating the ticket number with your MDE account.

Disney DAH tickets can easily be connected to an MDE account, just like any ticket media. If you buy them online, they are connected automatically.

The reason you need to ‘check-in’ is to receive event credentials. Those are only available after 7pm officially, although the front entrance check-in is really available at more like 6pm in practice. Exactly what time they set up the inside the park stations is unclear.

Yes, the Magic Kingdom event.
Thanks. I hope I do not need to exit the park. What a hassle. I guess Disney's IT can not handle just associating the ticket number with your MDE account.

Disney’s IT deserves its share of negative comments, but this is not one of them.
Your ticket can be associated with your MDE and you will easily be able to get your event credentials without having to exit and re-enter.

Well I'll be darn, they are linked. I never would have expected that. Now I hope I don't have to exit and reenter.

Well I'll be darn, they are linked. I never would have expected that. Now I hope I don't have to exit and reenter.
You definitely don’t have to exit and reenter. Like the pp mentioned, you can go to guest services in liberty square or the location in Tomorrowland for your wristband (or whatever they decide to use next time around). We went to liberty square and they scanned each of our magic bands then gave us a lanyard. That was before they started using wristbands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter