Disney Afternoon shows

UncannySquirrel

Earning My Ears
Am I the only one that wishes that Disney would do something to relaunch these aside from the few comic books they did. They did kinda have a Goof Troop movie.

I've also been saying for a long time that Jerry Bruckheimer producing a Ducktales relaunch would be awesome. Just imagine if National Treasure was staring Uncle Scrooge instead of Nicholas Cage. It would actually make it a movie that was good.

Also with the big superhero craze in theaters, Darkwing Duck could be hit.

I miss all of the animated shows from when I was a kid...especially Winnie the Pooh!

There is a new Duck Tales video game coming out (well, a remake of the old one). It is downloadable for all the consoles and PC, and they got the original voice cast to do some work for it! If popular, they said they might do Rescue Rangers too. I am looking forward to it!

I am definitely getting my hands on the remastered/redone Duck Tales game to show how much I'd love to see a Disney Afternoon revival. A brief search on youtube the other night found a few sparse episodes of Rescue Rangers (my favorite DA show), Gummi Bears, Darkwing and Tale Spin to watch. It was a great nostalgia kick.

Does anyone remember the show at Duckburg/Mickey's Starland where the characters from DA would come out and help find Mickey or help him solve a problem? I miss those shows.

Nope, you're not the only one! I would love it if all of these cartoons came back. I loved them all!

When does the new video game come out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter