Disney again, yes please! February PTR, *Update 1/13, daily plans*

Discussion in 'Pre-Trip Reports and Plans' started by disneyAndi14, May 7, 2017.

1. Lesley Wake

Lesley Wake DIS Veteran

I’m so bummed out that we will miss each other by only a couple days! Oh well, maybe another trip!

disneyAndi14 likes this.
  2. disneyAndi14

disneyAndi14 DIS Veteran

Oh that is a bummer. It will be really busy when we re there ugh! Andi has Presidents Day week off so we are stuck with this time frame oh well, it will still be fun! I hope you have a wonderful trip!

3. disneyAndi14

disneyAndi14 DIS Veteran

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to get my days for the February trip squared away and in writing so I can have the info for when we return. I like to look back and see how closely we followed the plans set forth months and months before hand! Lol!
    0D98B526-66E1-4EA6-98DD-C9788598415E.jpeg 8CFA7BD0-8A21-437A-817A-EF8BE8EB44ED.jpeg

2/14. Arrive around midnight so we will get settled and go to sleep. I am requesting a refurbished room and high floor at Pop so I hope we get our requests!
    2/15. Lounge in the morning, take some pictures around Pop and head out to DS around 11:00 or so
    We have an ADR at Homecomin at 1:25. We will have our lunch then head back to the Pop! We will miss the boat ride from here, so relaxing. Bus only to Pop! We will head out to MK around 5:00pm. FP+ this evening is 7DMT 5-6, HM 6-7, PPF 7-8. We will snack this evening, maybe nachos from Pecos? We will watch HEA, or at least I will try, Andi hates it now so she will probably say she doesn’t want to ugh! We will get our lanyard for the DAH, this starts at 9:00pm! Our strategy for this is ride as many attractions as we can. We will get some snacks which our included. Popcorn, ice cream, and soda. Last year we got several bottles of coke products and brought back to the room. This was so nice because I don’t get a mug anymore and it is nice to have a Diet Coke in the room! We will stay until the end and head back to the Pop. They have buses just waiting for you and it is no wait so this is nice.
    2/16. AK in the morning. We are trying something different this trip. We will try to do RD because it will be crowded, however, we are not going to do EMH quite as much. EMH is at MK today. Our FP+ today is NRJ 9:30-10:30, ADR at TH for breakfast at 10:30, then Safari 11:00-12:00, Dinosaur 12-1. We will go back to the room in the afternoon then head to Epcot for the Festival of Arts, most likely. It will depend on the availability of a 4th FP there or MK. Dinner will be QS in the WS or the booths at the Festival. I want to get some photos around WS.
    2/17. HS this morning, park opens at 9:00. We have FP+ TSMM 9:30-10:30, ToT 10:30-11:30, ST 12:00-1:00. I would like a carrot cake cookie for breakfast, yum! I would like to see the Frozen ever after show since I haven’t yet. Andi boycotts it so I may go by myself. Resort move today. We will pack in the morning before the park and send the luggage via Bell Service. We will go to BLT at some point when the room is ready. I requested high floor, we have a lake view studio. I am so excited to stay here. I am thinking MK for a 4th FP especially if Room isn’t ready until 4:00. We have a California Grill ADR at 7:30 so hoping to see HEA from the deck area. I love the electric water parade so I want to see this also.
    2/18. Epcot in the am, we have FP+ TT at 9-10, SE 10-11, Beaches and Cream ADR at 11:10. This is new for us, as is CAlifornia Grill. We will then go back to Epcot for 3rd FP at Character Spot. I am excited to try Beaches. Resort rest for the afternoon and then our favorite MK for the evening. I love being able to walk to MK from BLT.
    2/19. President’s Day, crowds will be building each day for sure. We are doing a tour in WS, it starts at 8:15 so we will be up early to head to Epcot. This is a five hour tour around the WS and we have lunch at R&C. We also get to ride Soarin at the end! Our FP will start 4pm with FEA, SE, and the Seas. We are having dinner with Andi’s friend and her mom they also do Disney together and we had dinner with them last February at The Boathouse. We are meeting them at Trattoria on the Boardwalk for our ADR at 7:30. This is a first for us at dinner so this will be nice. They are staying at the Swan so this area worked well. Andi and I will probably share since we will have a lunch this day as well.

Okay I will stop here this our half way point, stay tuned for the rest of the days coming soon!!
    CD74C545-509F-44BF-9C49-80F318BA9A62.jpeg

MeghanEmily likes this.
  4. missangelalexis

missangelalexis DIS Veteran

Just about a month to go! Plans sound great! I really enjoyed Beaches & Cream for lunch when I went (which funny enough was 2 years ago today as facebook reminded me :)). I can't wait to hear how the DAH event goes!