Disney again, yes please! August 11-20/2018 PTR, Update 8/8, pg. 23. COMPLETE!!

For day two I think that it would be good to do fast passes at HS because we seem to be able to get rolling ones pretty easy. Although we seem to be in and out of HS pretty quick and could almost do everything at rope drop lol! But overall I think it'd be wise to do it at HS for TSMM and TOT
Yes Andi, I think you are right. Let's do FP+ at HS and try for rolling FP+ at MK before or after our BOG dinner.
I love rope drop!

LOL, please tel me Andi was like, up in her room or down in a family room when she commented here. That's like my boys texting me when they're upstairs and I'm down, telling me what to make them to eat :laughing: :rolleyes:

I am thinking 7DMT, Splash, and BTMRR.
So funny, those are the 3 I booked for our 1st MK day :thumbsup2

Day 2 will be EMH at HS, I am torn if I should do some FP here in the am or if I should get FP again later in the day at MK. We have our BOG dinner this night around 7:30. What do you all think? I know we could probably get rolling FP at MK for the evening so maybe get FP in the am for HS. Our go to FP at HS is TSMM, ToT, and ST. We try to do TSMM right at RD, then over to RRC for Andi. We are usually able to walk on most things in the early am.
I have to agree with Andi here because on our last few trips, HS seems to have gotten long lines at the major attractions FAST. We used to be able to do the headliners a few times at RD before the times escalated but not recently, so if you do want RnRC after TSMM and possibly more than 1 ride on those two or TOT, I'd FP there. Other than 7DMT you should be able to get most anything later at MK.......

Your FP plans sounds good! For day 2 I would say maybe still use FP at HS, since ones at MK are easier to get later in the day!

LOL, please tel me Andi was like, up in her room or down in a family room when she commented here. That's like my boys texting me when they're upstairs and I'm down, telling me what to make them to eat :laughing: :rolleyes:

So funny, those are the 3 I booked for our 1st MK day :thumbsup2

I have to agree with Andi here because on our last few trips, HS seems to have gotten long lines at the major attractions FAST. We used to be able to do the headliners a few times at RD before the times escalated but not recently, so if you do want RnRC after TSMM and possibly more than 1 ride on those two or TOT, I'd FP there. Other than 7DMT you should be able to get most anything later at MK.......
Andi has been reading on here more lately so yes she was not far away, lol! Texting is crazy isn't, she will text me from upstairs. Our 3 FP+ on the first day are usually always the ones I will try for. They are our favorites.

I think you are right, I forgot how crowded it does get and with only a handful of attractions now, the wait times go up fast. With FP+ here we can maybe ride TSMM twice if we get there early. We will try for HM at MK for the rolling one. Thanks for commenting.

Your FP plans sounds good! For day 2 I would say maybe still use FP at HS, since ones at MK are easier to get later in the day!
Thanks for your input, I agree. I will do FP+ at HS. Maybe we will be lucky and get to ride TSMM a couple times that morning. Twice on mania and my arm is killing me!

I'm back with more FP+ thoughts. Our day is 6/27/17 and of course I have to work that day ugh! I'm off the day before go figure! When I left off, we would be heading to MK on day 4 for a late lunch at LTT and having a spooky evening at the wonderful MNSSHP :maleficenpirate:. I think we will stick with Epcot FP+ in the am and only do 2 at Epcot and make the 3rd one for MK after our lunch. :flower1:

Day 5. This is Wednesday, we will have a leisurely morning, I am thinking about breakfast at Captain Cooks I really like the Tonga Toast so this may be the day for this. I need help today. We could get FP+ at AK again or MK. We have a dinner at 1900 PF around 5:30, I thought we would then head out to MK for a few hours to see HEA. What do you all think. We could head to AK after breakfast and FP+ FoP, EE, and Dinosaur then do dinner and MK with a few rolling FP+, decisions, decisions!
IMG_0888.JPG

Let me know what you all think. I will continue on soon. Have a great day everyone, we finally have a nice day here today!

I would say if you are going to AK in the morning, try and get FPs for there so you can definitely do Flight of Passage!

Hi Caroline! I am here! I didn't realize you had a PTR going, but now I'm all caught up. You have some wonderful trips planned, they all sound like so much fun!
Yay for the Poly in August!
Your plans sound good. I second getting the the FP at DHS because the line for TSMM and RNRC are always so long, but by far RNRC is the longest since TSMM added the third track the wait has gone down from 70 minutes to about 50. LOL.

And I would get FP at AK for Day 5. Will you be doing any rides in PAndora? Definitely get Flight of PAssage. I have FPed it 4 times for August! I love it so much!

BTW, I have the two tank tops below!! I'm wearing them in August as well. :)

img_0873-jpg.238386

We will also be eating at 1900 PF so I found this tank
img_0876-jpg.238390

I love the Pascal picture! I never got one of those!

Looking forward to more!

Hi Caroline! I am here! I didn't realize you had a PTR going, but now I'm all caught up. You have some wonderful trips planned, they all sound like so much fun!
Yay for the Poly in August!
Your plans sound good. I second getting the the FP at DHS because the line for TSMM and RNRC are always so long, but by far RNRC is the longest since TSMM added the third track the wait has gone down from 70 minutes to about 50. LOL.

And I would get FP at AK for Day 5. Will you be doing any rides in PAndora? Definitely get Flight of PAssage. I have FPed it 4 times for August! I love it so much!

BTW, I have the two tank tops below!! I'm wearing them in August as well. :)

I love the Pascal picture! I never got one of those!

Looking forward to more!
Hi! Thanks for joining in and commenting. I agree about the FP+ for AK, we will be using the FP three times this trip for AK and FoP hopefully will be available for all three times!

We will be rockin our Ohana tanks at the Poly for sure! I know you all will be staying there in August as well.

I thought the Cinderella one would be fun for 1900 PF.

I was happy to get the Pascal magic shot, we usually just get the Tinkerbell one lol!

More FP+ ideas and plans before our FP date of 6/27/17.

Day 6 Thursday. Andi is getting some grad pictures done at WDW, I think this is the day we will have the photographer meet us for the pictures. This is a dream of Andi's to have grad pictures in her favorite place on earth. We will do some FP+ at Epcot in the later afternoon, we will do Soarin, SE, Living with the Land. Does anyone know if LwtL is now a tier 2? It was so strange when it was a tier 1:confused3. We have dinner at Teppan Edo, this is a first for us :banana:. We changed from Via Napoli since we have done this many times. We will spend sometime in WS, love that place, plus FW will be starting while we are there :cheer2: so exciting.

Day 7 Friday. We will get up early to hit EMH at MK. This afternoon is our lunch ADR at Tiffins, thanks to reviews by @kastoney, @chunkymonkey and @ariane37 I booked a late lunch, which is a ROL Dining package. The Dining package at Tiffins is actually a decent deal from Disney, shhh don't let them know. The Dining package includes appetizer, main, and dessert :Pinkbounc. I want to try the Lobster-Popcorn soup, for my main I am thinking the Swordfish or Wagyu two ways yummy! Andi is excited for this as well. We will FP+ FoP, Dinosaur, and Safari or EE. I panic some on EE to put it mildly so Andi would go twice if we got an EE FP. We will then watch the RoL show. I am hoping the park is open longer then the current 9:30pm closing time. I wonder if EMH will be added for pm hours? This would be nice.

Day 8 Saturday. I am thinking of going to Epcot at RD to do FEA and single rider TT, try some FW booths right at 11:00. We will be heading to DS later afternoon for some shopping and early dinner at Homecomin. We will FP+ MK for later in the evening, right now MK is closing at 9pm on a Saturday of a holiday weekend, doesn't seem right to me!

Day 9 Sunday. We will do the EMH at HS then go have breakfast at the new character meal at Trattoria al Forno. We have a late breakfast here so I think after this we will go back into HS for FP+. Resort time for awhile then MK for fireworkspixiedust:.

Day 10 Monday, this is our last day, we will go to MK in the morning right at RD and say good bye! We have an earlier flight than we like it is at 2:30pm so we will only have a couple hours at MK:scared::wave:

I will come back and update the actual FP+ reservations once I make them on 6/27/17.
IMG_0657.JPG

How awesome that Andi will have grad photos taken at Disney!

I do believe LWTL is a tier 2 now!

The rest of your plans sound great! The new character meal at Trattoria al Forno looks like a lot of fun.

Following along! My fiance and I will be on our Honeymoon the exact same dates you guys are going! We have BOG ADR the same day as you! I am exciting to hear what FP you guys choose, as I am currently trying to decide on ours lol

I'm late with my response but AK FP's on day 5 is the way to go :thumbsup2 And yay for the Tiffins ROL package! I'd love to go back there in August but I know at least one of the boys won't be a fan so it'll have to wait for our next adults only trip. All your other FP ideas look perfect!

I hope you post some of Andi's grad pictures! Lucky girl getting to have them taken down there :goodvibes

How awesome that Andi will have grad photos taken at Disney!

I do believe LWTL is a tier 2 now!

The rest of your plans sound great! The new character meal at Trattoria al Forno looks like a lot of fun.
We are so excited to have some special grad pictures at WDW, thank s to social media, we found a wonderful photographer. He takes beautiful pictures around WDW.

I thought LWTL was tier 2 now, I love that ride, I remember when you could get on it at anytime, now with FP it always has a line.

We are so excited for the breakfast with "the couples" Thanks again for following along!

I'm late with my response but AK FP's on day 5 is the way to go :thumbsup2 And yay for the Tiffins ROL package! I'd love to go back there in August but I know at least one of the boys won't be a fan so it'll have to wait for our next adults only trip. All your other FP ideas look perfect!

I hope you post some of Andi's grad pictures! Lucky girl getting to have them taken down there :goodvibes
Yes, we plan to have three days this trip with FP at AK. I am really excited for the meal at Tiffins. It is so funny at home Andi eats like a teenager, in Disney, she loves trying ethnic, unique cuisines.

I will definitely post a few of her pictures. I hope we get some good ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter