Disney again, yes please! August 11-20/2018 PTR, Update 8/8, pg. 23. COMPLETE!!

WOW!!! You have so much planning done.
We just got back from our family vacation so I have not done much planning.
We do know what parks we will be going to based on our dinner and lunch reservation. Since I last posted I decided to add another night to our stay. Because I just hate the traffic getting back home during the holidays. It took us 2 hrs to get home 3 wks ago when it should not be more then 1hr to get home. I figure I can leave the hotel that night at our leisure or wake up at 6am to get DD to school by 7am. I really do not want her missing any more days of school since she will be already missing 3 days.
I also have decided I will be Classic Minnie for MNSSHHP. I bought the Minnie Hat at the Character Outlet for $1.99 Since then I have purchased Yellow Brooks sneakers. I plan on going to Joann's to look for fabric to make the skirt and a black tshirt.

I love that your daughter is chiming in with her plans. I have honestly let DD make all our FPs. It gives her something to keep her mind off missing her sister.

WOW!!! You have so much planning done.
We just got back from our family vacation so I have not done much planning.
We do know what parks we will be going to based on our dinner and lunch reservation. Since I last posted I decided to add another night to our stay. Because I just hate the traffic getting back home during the holidays. It took us 2 hrs to get home 3 wks ago when it should not be more then 1hr to get home. I figure I can leave the hotel that night at our leisure or wake up at 6am to get DD to school by 7am. I really do not want her missing any more days of school since she will be already missing 3 days.
I also have decided I will be Classic Minnie for MNSSHHP. I bought the Minnie Hat at the Character Outlet for $1.99 Since then I have purchased Yellow Brooks sneakers. I plan on going to Joann's to look for fabric to make the skirt and a black tshirt.

I love that your daughter is chiming in with her plans. I have honestly let DD make all our FPs. It gives her something to keep her mind off missing her sister.
Hi, I hope you had a wonderful family vacation. Glad your back commenting! That is exciting to have an extra night at Disney.
I love your idea for the classic Minnie costume. If I look like a dork as BB8 I have thought of Dis bounding Belle. I have a few ideas for this.
Andi will tweak our FP reservations for sure, I usually let her do them as well except she hates the 7:00am booking time lol! Keep me updated on your plans as they evolve!

Hi, I hope you had a wonderful family vacation. Glad your back commenting! That is exciting to have an extra night at Disney.
I love your idea for the classic Minnie costume. If I look like a dork as BB8 I have thought of Dis bounding Belle. I have a few ideas for this.
Andi will tweak our FP reservations for sure, I usually let her do them as well except she hates the 7:00am booking time lol! Keep me updated on your plans as they evolve!
Yes it was amazing!! We spent over a week in a cabin in the mountains! Evan thought I live so close to the beach, I will take the mountains in heartbeat. My husband not so much so he entertains me with mountain vacations and my Disney habit. LOL
Speaking of my DH he just informed me he might get off work Labor Day Weekend and he might want to join us..:sad2:

It is not that I do not enjoy his company it is the fact that this is "MY Girls Weekend". But since Daniela is not coming I guess it will be ok. :love2: I just have to figure out Dinner ressies now.

Yes it was amazing!! We spent over a week in a cabin in the mountains! Evan thought I live so close to the beach, I will take the mountains in heartbeat. My husband not so much so he entertains me with mountain vacations and my Disney habit. LOL
Speaking of my DH he just informed me he might get off work Labor Day Weekend and he might want to join us..:sad2:

It is not that I do not enjoy his company it is the fact that this is "MY Girls Weekend". But since Daniela is not coming I guess it will be ok. :love2: I just have to figure out Dinner ressies now.
How nice to live by the beach, we live by Lake Superior, which is beautiful, however, keeps this area cool. Those husbands always getting in the way lol:rotfl2: I will be back early next week to update my FP reservations! Have a great weekend:jumping3:

Enjoy
How nice to live by the beach, we live by Lake Superior, which is beautiful, however, keeps this area cool. Those husbands always getting in the way lol:rotfl2: I will be back early next week to update my FP reservations! Have a great weekend:jumping3:
Enjoy your weekend!!!

Hi All,

I am heading to work but wanted to just quick let you know I did FP this morning right at 6:00am central time and it was hard to get FoP ugh! I did get two of the three days I wanted. I will be back later with an actual update of all my FP reservations.

Have a good day everyone!

Hi Caroline!! Oooooh, thanks for the report. I do ours tomorrow (I can't believe it's almost here). I plan on getting on there at 6:00 just as you did today! Did it take you a long time? I've never done it. Yes, I am wondering about getting some for FoP! Yes---can't wait to read your update later, I'll be looking for that!!!!

Hi Caroline!! Oooooh, thanks for the report. I do ours tomorrow (I can't believe it's almost here). I plan on getting on there at 6:00 just as you did today! Did it take you a long time? I've never done it. Yes, I am wondering about getting some for FoP! Yes---can't wait to read your update later, I'll be looking for that!!!!
Hi, definitely get on right at 6am, do your AK days first then go back to the other days! It took me about 30 minutes to do our 10 days. Stay tuned for an update.

The FP+ are booked. I was able to stick pretty close to our original plans.
Day 1 is Splash, BTMRR, 7DMT starting around 3:30pm, no ADR this night, we are hoping to meet up with @suse66 in the Tambu lounge to say hi for a Dis meet!

Day 2 is TSMM, ToT, and ST, dinner will be at BoG 7:30pm

Day 3 is Navi river ride, Dinosaur, and Safari, this is the day I couldn't get FoP as our first choice, I will keep trying. If unable to get it, we will try to SB FoP right away. Dinner will be at Ohana 7:45pm

Day 4 is Soarin, SE, LwTL, lunch at LTT and MNSSHP

Day 5 is FoP, Dinosaur, EE with dinner at 1900PF at 5:20pm

Day 6 is TT, SE, CS with dinner at Teppan Edo at 7:10pm. I heard the fab 5 are all returning to CS in the future world outfits, anyone else read this. Bonus if true:dancer:

Day 7 is FoP, Dinosaur, Safari. Lunch at Tiffins and RoL at 8:00pm.

Day 8 is FEA, SE, Nemo with a late lunch at Homecomin.

Day 9 is TSMM, ToT, ST with Bonvoyage breakfast at 10:00am

Day 10 is HM, PP, Talking Mickey then Magical Depress to the airport.

We will try to do as many rolling FP at the MK in the evenings since our home is the Poly!

So that is the FP line up, let me know what you all think and share your FP days as well.

I will be back with my research on the best Garden view longhouse at the Poly and get your opinions.
IMG_0886.JPG
Picture from Google.

Ha ha: the Magical Depress. Sounds about right! Thanks for sharing this, I'm excited to try for mine tomorrow!! The Poly sounds so beautiful, good for you for staying there. I'm hoping the Riverside lives up to the great things people are saying about it!

Andi is getting some grad pictures done at WDW, I think this is the day we will have the photographer meet us for the pictures. This is a dream of Andi's to have grad pictures in her favorite place on earth.
Disney grad pics are such a great idea! Nothing better than having an important milestone marked in your favourite place in the world!

hahaha we are so sweaty in that picture i absolutely love disney in the august
This is a great picture of you and your mom!

we are hoping to meet up with @suse66 in the Tambu lounge to say hi for a Dis meet!
YAY!!!!! so looking forward to meeting you both! :)

I will be back with my research on the best Garden view longhouse at the Poly and get your opinions.
When we stayed at the Poly back in 2010 we were in Tokelau (sp?) and really liked it as it was close to the beach, an easy stroll to the quiet pool and a short walk to the TTc for the Epcot monorail. Of course, this could be different now with DVC at the Poly. It's such a lovely resort!

Ha ha: the Magical Depress. Sounds about right! Thanks for sharing this, I'm excited to try for mine tomorrow!! The Poly sounds so beautiful, good for you for staying there. I'm hoping the Riverside lives up to the great things people are saying about it!
Hi, I hope your FP reservations went well this a.m., I think you will enjoy Riverside. We have stayed twice and loved it. We had a royal room in 2015 and thought it was so cute. The grounds, pool and food service were all wonderful.

Hi! Yes, they went well. ALMOST an hour in doing them, but I got everything I wanted, even FOP :) It's a little stressful, but "fun stressful", if you're with me. Yay about the Riverside, can't wait to be there. Wish it was now, ha.

Glad you were able to get all your FPs! Stinks about FoP but glad you were at least able to get it for your other day!

Disney grad pics are such a great idea! Nothing better than having an important milestone marked in your favourite place in the world!

This is a great picture of you and your mom!

YAY!!!!! so looking forward to meeting you both! :)

When we stayed at the Poly back in 2010 we were in Tokelau (sp?) and really liked it as it was close to the beach, an easy stroll to the quiet pool and a short walk to the TTc for the Epcot monorail. Of course, this could be different now with DVC at the Poly. It's such a lovely resort!
We are very excited about the grad pictures at the World! Andi now has to pick what she will wear for these.

Thanks for the nice words about our picture, my hair is naturally curly and in the August humidity it gets a bit wild!

I am researching the long houses on TP, I love looking at the views from the different rooms. We are thinking the highest floor because of the balcony and near the Ceremonial House.

Hi! Yes, they went well. ALMOST an hour in doing them, but I got everything I wanted, even FOP :) It's a little stressful, but "fun stressful", if you're with me. Yay about the Riverside, can't wait to be there. Wish it was now, ha.
Yippee for getting your FP booked, I thought it was a bit stressful as well. I have been reading a few threads on here and some were not able to get FoP at all yikes! Have a wonderful weekend!

Glad you were able to get all your FPs! Stinks about FoP but glad you were at least able to get it for your other day!
Thanks! The FP booking was more stressful this time around lol! I realized after all was booked I only have two days worth of FP at MK, I think we will be able to pick some up and we have the party and EMH we will attend so this should give us more ride opportunities at MK.

It is so weird for us to only have 2 days of MK fast passes this trip. I am happy that we will have more at AK now because Pandora, but still a little sad about less at MK :( I am super excited that i get to take my grad pictures in my favorite place in the whole world! Hopefully I am not too sweaty in them lol

pixiedust: Hi Everyone!

I wanted to interrupt the August planning to let you all know I have booked A Candlelight Dining package for the night of 11/25/17.

I have decided on The Coral Reef at 4:00pm for the 8:15 Processional.

Let me know what you all think. We have only been there once for an appetizer. I thought the cost for the package at Coral Reef was one of the better ones.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and July 4th! party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter