Disney Ambassador Hotel

aleh021

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at Disney Ambassador Hotel?

Unfortunately it looks like I might not be able to get all my nights at Tokyo Disneyland Hotel or Mira Costa, so was looking at the Ambassador, any reviews, feedback, and opinions?

Thanks everyone :)!

Stayed there twice, once without vacation package and once on it! Love it - it's art deco decorated. We stayed in a Donald room which had some great theming. With the vacation package we got character breakfast each day (which was actually kind of inconvenient in that we missed the early morning benefit of staying on property!) the service in the buffet was fantastic though and they ensured even when we wanted a quick breakfast that we met each character! We took the themed bus to the parks which was easy and not crowded (they are very frequent and as can be expected in Japan punctual!) but you could actually walk there its not that far but yes it is further away from the parks than TDH and Mira Costa. For the price difference I would stay there again though we have decided we do want to do one night at TDH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!