Disney and the Union are going to settle ?

Thanks for the info! I'd been a little worried, wondering how things were going with that; now we know and it's good news to think that it might soon be over. Thanks again!

I'm SO happy about this. I think the CMs are some of the best service workers around and deserve whatever they got, even if it means price increases. And I do NOT cross picket lines, so this means not having to change my upcoming WDW trips. :bounce:

I'm glad they were able to reach an agreement, especially for the workers.

Two of the Unions were Not Present during the last Negotiations and have recommended a Vote Against the agreement that the other four unions settle on.

For what its worth, the two Unions that were not present represents about 90 percent of the No vote from the previous two votes, so this may not be over yet. Tomorrow there is a Meeting which I will be attending to find out whets going on and will know which way this will go on Monday.

Here is the Link to the other thread I posted.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=676736

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter