Disney Animals Veterinarian design request

lisa-upnorth

Disney Lover
Happy New Year! I haven't been on here in a few years, and I am glad to see that everyone is still being creative and I'm excited folks are dressing up for the parks :)
Four years ago, one of you helped me with a Dog Days of Disney shirt design for my daughter who was starting vet med school.It was fabulous and we rec'd many compliments and the characters loved it! She is now graduating in May and of course we are headed to Disney-since she is at Univ of FL.
I am requesting a design with the animals of Disney movies instead of just the dogs like last time.
Also maybe something like 'Trust me, I'm a Vet' or something about just graduating as a veterinarian...you guys are the genius behind this so I pass to you all :worship:
We are not going until May, so that gives us some time to plan and make the shirt. I am thinking of finding Disney shirts with other animals on them for the other 8 in our group-thought that would be fun to celebrate! Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!!!

Mel...I LOVE IT!!!!! Thank you so much for your efforts! My daughter has worked very hard on this goal and I am sure she will love this shirt when I give it to her!
Thank you!!!!!!!

Hi! I'm a vet also and went to Disney for my graduation back in 2006!!! I am new to this forum. How do I look at your image in photobucket? I'm looking for designs to make shirts as well

Hi! I'm a vet also and went to Disney for my graduation back in 2006!!! I am new to this forum. How do I look at your image in photobucket? I'm looking for designs to make shirts as well

Hi
In my signature is a link to my Photobucket
click on the link
look under Vet7
Unfortunately photobucket has been acting crazy lately.....if you had more posts I could ask you to (PM) me your email address for me to send the designs to you ,,, but I think you need 10 or more posts on the DIS Forums to PM (private message) people.

Regards
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!