Disney Annual Report

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
The Disney Annual Report (10K) for fiscal 2021 and the Proxy statement for the 2022 shareholder meeting has been posted.

At the meeting of shareholders those that own stock are being asked to vote on 8 proposals. The first three are fairly standard with #1 being the election of members of the board. For those disappointed in Bob's performance this is where you can make a (token) no vote on him.

The remaining 5 proposals are offered by various shareholders and the board is recommending against them. Shareholders should carefully read both the proposal and management's response before voting their shares.

The Disney Annual Report (10K) for fiscal 2021 and the Proxy statement for the 2022 shareholder meeting has been posted.

At the meeting of shareholders those that own stock are being asked to vote on 8 proposals. The first three are fairly standard with #1 being the election of members of the board. For those disappointed in Bob's performance this is where you can make a (token) no vote on him.

The remaining 5 proposals are offered by various shareholders and the board is recommending against them. Shareholders should carefully read both the proposal and management's response before voting their shares.
Yeah, saw my proxy stuff in my email this morning. Will definitely put in a "no" vote on Bob Paycheck. I'll have to investigate the other issues a bit, as i admit my "cynical and jaded attitude:" with Disney as a company for a long time has kept me from being on top of, and interested in things, as I used to be. :(

Last edited:
Voted. You can really tell where a company’s values lie when the Board recommends voting “for” executive compensation and “against” closing median worker pay gaps :rolleyes2

Unfortunately, "This is the Way." Boards are made up of Execs from other large companies -it's the Good 'ole Boy(and Girl) Network hard at work. I've been complaining about this for years -along with Abigail Disney. Our votes are basically meaningless -too many outstanding shares are owned by Board Members or influential(or not) Billion dollar investment firms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter